13

{Tae's POV}

"T-tae....its.... itchy.." Sana said, while nudging her body. I smiled at her and she turned her whole body to me.

I got up and the moment I got up, the warmth I got from her was gone. I quickly switched on the lights and ran back to the bed.

We cuddled for about five minutes and I started kissing her forehead. From forehead,to mouth, chest and lastly, waist.

I took off her grey top and her loose black shorts. I took off my shirt and my fucking pants are so tight to even take off.

I went to my luggage and took out the condom I've bought before boarding plane out.

I threw it on the coffee table beside our bed and started stripping off Sana's bra.

The moment I took her bra off, I was exposed to two cute bumps on her chest.

I started kissing her breast and used another hand to play with her nipple. (OH MAH FISH)

I started licking and sucking on her nipples and her moans are too much for me.

I stopped and went on to take off her panties. I couldn't wait for me to go inside her anymore.

I'd rather skip sucking then others. As usual, I played with her wet bottom. As soon as it was wet enough, I took of my boxers and I guess my size shocked Sana.

(His size is 8 inch)

I stick the condom on my member and it almost broke. I bought magnum and it can even break.

I teased her opening before I stick my member in her. I let her adjust to my size before thrusting. After all, this is her first.

Once she gave me the cue, I started thrusting in her. She's fucking tight.

Every thrust three moans.

"Tae.... Uh~...faster.. Please..."

I looked at her and went super slow. As I said, I won't let her want what she wants so easily.

"When you want something, call me daddy. Also, remember your manners."

"Yes daddy..... Ta-.......Daddy can you please go faster.... Please"

I smiled and gave Sana a little kiss on her lips. Without warning, I banged into her straight and started thrusting fast.

Increasing the speed slowly by slowly. Her tight little pussy (FUCK ME I MEAN MY LIFEU) is just.... Literally too much for ME.

It has only been five minutes and I'm already groaning and moaning like crazy.

Finally, I cummed. So did Sana. We went for 5 more times.

It was around 2 in the morning when we finished. I hugged her while she fall asleep.

I not only want her body, but also her heart. Now that I've got both, I'm already very satisfied.

But do I still have the opportunity to enjoy what I have now. Or will I spend my whole life with the girl that I will be arranged with marriage forever.....

A/N: ._.