Revealing Of Truth # 2

Unedited
Third person pov:-
"Doctor is she OK? " Muneeb asked worriedly as the doctor came out from the private Ward where Zeeniya is laying unconscious.

"Come to my cabin" the doctor replied and start walking to her cabin Muneeb followed her.

They both have their seats on the chairs present there, and then the doctor flip the pages of a file which carries Zeeniya's health information.

"Mr. Rathore as I told you before that her health is not so well, I'm lieing her again and again so that she didn't take stress but now it's not working anymore. " she inhaled a large breath and continued as Muneeb didn't reply. "Neither she's doing well nor your child. If you don't want to lose your child than you should take care of her health, food and luxuries are not enough for a pregnant woman ,they need love ,care and affection. I know you love her so much I can sense it from your eyes, but increase your love as she want more from you. I hope you improve your care. These are some common things which always a pregnant woman crave for. " she handed him a paper and then close the file. She put that file aside and look at him who was looking worried, she passes a smile to him. " Everything will be OK Mr. Rathore keep your trust on God and give your 100% ." She ended and Muneeb pass a weak smile to her and then left the room.

Muneeb make his way to Zeeniya's Ward where she was lying unconscious on a white single bed, with a oxygen mask on her face and a glucose drip connected to her body, giving her strength to at least stay alive.

He sat on the edge of bed, staring at her laying figure his eyes start to shine with the glisten of tears. He stare at her ALLAH knows how long but he came out from his daze as his phone start to ring. He take out his mobile phone from his pant pocket and go towards the window, staring the busy city of new York he received the phone call without checking the caller ID.

"Asalamualikum" Muneeb speak first.

"Hey" someone from the other side replied.

"I'm sorry but I think you should tell your wife about him. " the person continued.

"Yeah!  I'm thinking the same, I can't lose her, she's going worse to worst .stress is not good for her I already done a mistake now it's time to reveal the truth to her. I'll tell her everything when she'll come to her conscious. " Muneeb said and exhaled a long breath.

***********
They both were sitting silent in a room, as Zeeniya got conscious she didn't allow Muneeb to utter a word.

Muneeb was staring at her, while she was staring outside the window, dark sky shining stars and bright moon making the view complete. She was lost in his trance of thoughts while Muneeb was lost in staring at her.

The door knob make a voice as the nurse came inside, making both of them to came back to earth. "You can go home now, Sir please come for the discharge formalities. " nurse said after she check the machine attached to Zeeniya's body.

Muneeb nodded his head and make his way out from the room, meanwhile nurse deattach the machines and handed her, her clothes.

They both step out from the hospital and then to the car, the ride was full of silence, Zeeniya didn't pass a glance for once on the other hand Muneeb was eying her again and again and making word in his mind to speak with Zeeniya.

They reached home and both frowned as the main gate was open and Mr. Hassan was nowhere to be seen. Muneeb park the car and they both came out Zeeniya was walking in front of him while he was following her.

They both stuck on their feets when they saw the door of home is also open, and some shadows are visible there. Muneeb ran and hold her hand in order to protect her and make his way in home.