Epilogue

Zeeniya pov:-
A groan left my mouth as harsh rays of sunlight disturb my sleep, instantly closing my eyes as light headache touch me. I open it sloely My gaze fell on wall clock showing 10:55 ,ALLAH pak I slept so much and unfortunately I miss fajr also.

Muneeb was still asleep beside me, because of heavy drugs he took to reduce the pain. A thought rushed my mind and I peak to the other side of bed.

Rahim!  Where is he?  I mentally thought and get down from bed, complete my morning chores and came out from room not before changing in something good and wrapping a hijab around.

I firstly came to the living room where Uncle was sitting reading news paper we greet each other and then I asked for kitchen he showed me the way ,i crossed the dinning and then came to the kitchen where I found Omar bhai with Rahim.

He was telling some kind of story to him as he was sitting on the shelf and Omar bhai was cooking something. As Rahim spotted me he tried to jump off the counter and I ran to him cause he's so young right now and can't jump without hurting himself.

I took a hold of his hand and make his feet to touch the floor. "Good Morning Ami". He cheerfully said and hugged my legs. I kneeled down so that I can touch his height and wrap my arms around him. he's so innocent and fragile ,his age is merely four or five.

"Rahim always greet as Assalmualikum. " said Omar bhai and he giggled and try to greet the same as Omar bhai did in his cute baby voice. i replied back and he asked about my health and asked me to join him in breakfast . Omar bhai left for some work as we finish our breakfast i wash the dishes and grab Rahim's hand to left the kitchen when Omer bhai came and whispered that Muneeb is awake now and better than yesterday i just nodded my head and about to go when something stopped me i called Omar bhai.

"please don't tell him that i know everything" i requested which he gladly accepted.i go upstairs and told Rahim to stay in other room as i want to talk to his dad. 

As I entered inside he passed me his million dollar smile which i ignored and go to the packed bag and pull his dress out to wear, "zeeni,listen.." he start but i cut him off. "go and change ,breakfast is ready" i told him and about to leave the room when he winced in pain and i ran to him.

"what happen? are you ok? is it paining a lot?" i showered question on him and he chuckled i narrowed my eyebrows at him, and he smirk my narrowed eyes turned into glaring he mouthed a 'sorry' and give me a flying kiss.

"don't try to be oversmart . ok?" I snapped and turn to go but he hold my hand and pull me to him,we both end up on bed. "i love you"he said , his light brown eyes held the same love for me as before ,he lean closer and brushed his lips with mine, yea! i was melting in his arms as i was underneath him and he was holding me by my waist.

"shut up and let me go" i said and turn my face, "ok my wild cat i know that you know everything so now stop this and let me taste your lips" he said and grab my face before i can reply we captured my lips in a slow and smooth kiss, i wrap my hands around him and kiss him back with same love and carefully because of his fresh wound.

it was a long kiss , he left me and then poke his tongue out at me with amuse eyes i did the same but that was my mistake cause he grab my tongue in his mouth and sucked it , by grabbing the opportunity he slide his tongue inside my mouth and didn't left a single space to touch ,he kissed me and take me to some other world where only love is visible. after leaving me breathless he put some space between us and we catch our lost breaths.

"Stupid" I mumbled and hit on his chest lightly he chuckled still taking long breaths. He laid beside me but didn't freed my waist from his hold.

He faced me so did I. "I'm sorry" he said, I pressed my lips in a tight line and hug him tightly, he groaned in pain and I quickly withdraw my hand cause it was on his wound.

"Oh... So-sorry. " after these months of marriage I'm still stammering in front of him, I shook my head at my thought and glance him he was staring at me, and I felt my cheeks heat up. Suddenly I grab his face and connected our lips and try to put my love and apology in that kiss.

My hormones were going insane so I broke the kiss,  and jump on my feets having a conflict that this will might go far."It's enough for today I guess. " I spit out and ran out from the room.

Suddenly a thought came and I narrowed my eyes Omar bhai betrayed me. I'm not gonna forgive him. Huh. I mumbled and go to Rahim.

After three years:-
"Rahim stop her. " I yelled as Nisha was throwing things here and there. "Ami I'm trying to but she's not listening, she's just like you naughty and stubborn. " he said with frowns on his forehead.

"Haww!!  Rahim I'm not stubborn. " I defence myself. "Your are Ami. Baba always do what you say and here I always do what Nisha say. We both father and son are stuck between these two ladies. " he said shaking his head.

I chuckled on his behavior, he hold Nisha firmly this time and make her sit on couch. A horn reach our ears and Rahim ran to the door. "Baba" yelling and jumping.

"Slowly Rahim or you'll hurt yourself." I said and he replied as "don't worry mama I have grown up now. " a smile come to my face as these father son step in the house.

Life can't be more beautiful, it's all ALLAH's grace. "Ahh!  I'm so tired" muneeb said and I take his bag and coat from his hands ,he pick up Nisha and they three got busy in their world.

I put the bag and coat on its place and make hot bath water for him so he can release his tention. After taking bath he told me to make myself and children ready as we're going out for dinner with Omar bhai's family.

We all get ready and drove to the nearby restaurant, they join us and we had our dinner. We came back to home and then me and him offer Salah together and make Rahim to pray with us too.

We go to bed after making sure and our children are asleep. "Come, let's pay a visit to balcony " he said suddenly and I nodded we both take our woolen coats and wrap it around as it's cold Here.

We both were just staring at the view holding hand of each other. "At the end of the day I always realize that I born, born to be yours." We said in unision and chuckled at the coincidence.

The end!

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Salam guys!

Eid Mubarak to all of you!! 
How have you been?

Hope you'll like the chapter.
Hit the vote button cause it's free and give your opinions in comment section below.

So the journey is finally end and I'll try to add bonus chapters in sha ALLAH.

now pay a visit to my second story which is of Omar hope you'll like that too.

Thank you so much for your love and support.

Have a good day!!
Love love love!