PROLOGUE (edited)

In a space where there was only white matter, a beautiful lady begun to wake. Her thick and long eyelashes trembled as her eyelids opened to reveal a new world. As clarity resurfaced in her mind, painful memories, along with several unbearable emotions almost pushed her to madness. She trembled as she remembered her loved ones die and of her own tragedy.She was used, humiliated and finally broken to a thousand pieces; impossible to recover. Then there came a voice, disrupting her thoughts abruptly.

[Welcome host, to System 013. Your life has been miserable, but you can be given a second chance in your own world. You may take your revenge if you will... on one condition.]

Su Yan stared blankly at the void, blinking her eyes to make sure she was awake, then pinched herself to test out her sense of pain— it was painful, she was not dreaming. Realizing this, happiness bubbled in her chest at the thought of redoing her life, to take her revenge and to snatch everything back.

With her strong desire to achieve her ultimate dreams, she quickly made up her mind!

''I will do anything you ask me, for this revenge of mine to be fulfilled.''She solemnly replied,clenching her knuckles so hard that they had turned white. There was a burning resolution in her beautiful eyes; a fiery passion for revenge.

[Glad to acknowledge your decision. You will be given missions as you fulfill the desires of the body you will posses. For every successful completion, you will be blessed by the original soul of the body, which will accumulate and eventually allow you to reincarnate. These blessings are in the form of points. For every successful wish, 10 points will be given, while failure is 5 points deduction. To fulfill your desire, collect 2000 points altogether. The System can provide you with supplements in exchange for points.]

System 013 generously explained, which made Su Yan delighted. She already felt great affinity the first time she heard System 013 talk, noticing the System's efficiency from being highly intelligent.

''Okay. I understand. You may transfer me to the first world now.''Su Yan said, not even fazed by her new situation nor the fact she was being used by a certain System. She believed there was a point in trying, and it was worth it to take the risk.

[Host, call me when you need help. Data will be transmitted after your transfer.]

'Here goes nothing! ...1, ..2, ...3' Su Yan briefly thought as her world flashed into the oblivion.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

this chapter has been edited by aquaseries

i have unpublished the chapters and i will publish them back when they are edited!!

hope you all will love the edited version!!!!!