1.7 -Snatching childhood sweetheart(unedited)

Zhi Rou became hysterical after that incident in the hallway of the school , nobody including her parents dared to talk with her as she would start crying and shouting , venting her frustration on them.She badly wanted Su Yan to suffer and die, she couldn't handle the sight of Li Song the love of her life and Su Yan her worst nightmare being a together her heart squeezed in pain and her mind only had one idea that is to get rid of her enemy. So she started hanging out with one of her admirers who happened to be a mafia boss. She had decided that she will take advantage from her admirers to gain her Song Ge and eliminate that Su Yan bitch.

'' Zheng Ge c-can i tell you s-something'' Zhi Rou said to Luo Zheng who was walking with her. Both of them were on a date today, they were strolling in the park which was famous as a place for couples in D city.Zhi Rou frequently went out for a date with the mafia boss Luo Zheng , she had seduced him using her beauty, charm and pitiful looks.

Both of them stopped on their tracks. Luo Zheng encircled his hand around her waist and was pleased seeing her blush. He whispered in her ears '' Is something bothering you my dear''  after hearing this words Zhi Rou was blushing profusely on outside but was smirking on inside.

'It is very easy to capture the hearts of boys by acting cute and pitiful' she thought.

''B-brother their i-is a girl who always bullies me , she always picks a fight with me and sometimes even forbids others classmates from talking with me i-it makes me f-feel very lonely & depressed '' Zhi Rou started telling all kinds of lies and cooked up a story on how Su Yan 'bullied' her.

Luo Zheng being a love struck fool instantly believed her and decided to teach Su Yan lesson himself. 'That girl will be really easy for me to crush. How dare she bully his girlfriend, that girl needs a lesson so that she won't this kind of thing to his girlfriend.'

He instantly called his subordinates and ordered them to kidnap Su Yan and spread rumors that they had tainted her i.e she has lost her virginity. The subordinates were quick to follow the orders of their boss and quickly traced down her whereabouts.

Su Yan who was just returning from her classes got shivers running through her spines. '013 is there some problem? i am getting a ominous feeling'

[Host indeed you have guessed right but since you have increased the negative feeling of Female lead to - 80% , now even i can't do any thing to protect you from her schemes. Only ML who has a greater aura than FL can out do her.]

Su Yan furrowed her brows. Why do this so called fated children get all the luck?? Are everybody just pawns for them?? This isn't fair. The FL isn't worth of receiving the treatment she gets , she deserves much worse. All these fated children are more selfish and self centered than the cannon fodders.

Su Yan was dazed thinking about her past and these fated children. The kidnappers came and kidnapped her meanwhile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here is another chapter \o/

And don't u all think that our MC should stop thinking in the middle of her way to go home!!!! Look now she got kidnapped!!!!

Will our ML come and save our damsel in distress????