1.6 -Snatching childhood sweetheart(unedited)

After their date the relationship between Li Song and Su Yan quickly escalated and Li Song had proposed her to become his girlfriend in front of the whole school. Zhi Rou kept gritting her teeth seeing that Li Song was smitten by Su Yan.

Today was also one of the peaceful day between the couple since they got together,they were walking down the hallway of school, but maybe it wasn't going to be so peaceful as currently a rabid dog was heading in their direction and that dog collided with our schem*ahem* poor MC.

''I-I-I a-am s-s-r-roy , i didn't mean to collide with you '' Zhi Rou spoke and started to cry as if someone had bullied her.''Song Ge its all my fault please don't blame Su Yan'' Zhi Rou said as if telling her its her fault and blame her, and support me and she kept babbling all kind of nonsense and acting like a victim.

Everybody in the hallway stooped to watch the drama which was no less than a drama serial where a scheming bitch is acting like a white lotus to gain everybody's pity , in this case it is gentle high school flower V.S high school white lotus. They all understood the scheme played by Zhi Rou and quietly sympathized with Su Yan who was like a god in their view and hoped that she won't get caught with this scandalous person .

Whereas Su Yan just rolled her eyes seeing the FL creating a scene and playing a petty trick that everybody could see through but Li Song wasn't happy to see his childhood friend trying to scheme against his girlfriend. How couldn't he see through such scheming and jealous person?? He was definitely a blind person to believe a fox like her is poor as a bunny. Thank goodness that he was present here today otherwise he wouldn't have been able to see her true colors.

''What are you saying Zhi Rou ?? she didn't even scold you and you started crying, i didn't knew that you were such a petty person.'' Li Song said coldly while encircling his hands around Su Yan's waist protectively. ''Let's go from here Yan'er otherwise some pests won't stop pestering us'' he said softly whispered in Su Yan's ears.''Mmn'' Su Yan hummed in agreement. Both of them went away leaving the hysterical Zhi Rou behind them.

''Song Ge...'' Zhi Rou tried to stop them, but what wills he say after her scheme was discovered?? All the fault is of that bitch ..yes..yes.. she must have done some black magic to smitten her Song Ge. 'Just you wait bitch!!!' she screamed inside her head and cursed Su Yan.

Every body else in the hall sighed in relief as their goddess was saved and also tried to control their laugh , slowly everybody started doing their own work leaving the the embarrassed Zhi Rou behind .

[Congratulations host one of your mission of exposing the true nature of FL is over and therefore you have been rewarded 10 points]

Su Yan secretly thanked the FL for her stupidity and lessening her burden of doing the task all by herself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the small chapter and since u guys have no problem if i publish unedited chapter i decided to publish this chapter.