1.3 -Snatching childhood sweetheart(edited)

Like a stalker that she was, Su Yan was currently at a place where Li Song would usually come at 7 o'clock AM. At a library known for its modern methods of preserving their most important documents and books, the library was also not lacking in other fields of materials. From the less popular topics to the most talked about, the library had them neatly placed in steel bookshelves.

To increase his affection rate for her as quickly as possible, Su Yan had no pride to speak of. What was pride when her desire continued to burn in her chest? Never to let her go even in her sleep?

When she came into the library first thing in the morning, she retrieved books concerning Finance and Economy. While she was calm and serene about it, the rest in the library weren't.

There was suddenly a beauty with grace visiting a library that would only usually receive visits from studious or ambitious individuals. As stereotypic dictates, when was it that a beauty would care for such things? They couldn't tear their eyes off her, disrupting their quiet time of research or study.

Just like everyone else, the newly arrived Li Song was also captured by Su Yan's appearance in the library that he frequented. When his curious eyes laid on her, the corners of his lips lifted unconsciously. He didn't even know that he was pleasantly surprised at seeing the memorable girl two days in a row. It was a pity she left readily yesterday.

Su Yan was currently sitting at a corner where the view outside could easily be seen. It was a lush of green and blue, so tranquil and refreshing. And she was like a fresh dew after dawn, sweet and dazzling. Li Song then realized she was sitting at a place he would usually spend his time, so his steps naturally took him there today as well. After briefly taking the books he had intended to read, he covered the distance and sat at the same table as Su Yan.

Due to her supposed concentration, she hadn't realized that Li Song was glancing at her from time to time. In fact, she already knew he was there thanks to System 013. Henceforth, Su Yan continued to pretend, as if she was in her own world mesmerized by the information she was reading so carefully, while knowing all the while that Li Song had been stealing glances at her amidst his reading.

'Does he not realize his obviousness?' Su Yan felt tickled at heart, slightly raising the corner ofher lips.

[Host, ML's affection for you has increased to 20%.]

Just like this, Su Yan and Li Song eventually got to know each other. Meeting too often at the Cafe Coffee Day and the library, either one of them took courage and finally took the step of getting to know one another. An understanding formed between them, slowly making Li Song's attraction for her increase.

After exchanging tips and facts concerning the business field, friendship was built, something they both wanted for a long while. Li Song was having so much fun with Su Yan due to their many similar interests, while also surprising him at every turn. The beautiful lady was not only book-smart, but wise and intelligent as well. Her sense of humor was witty and just to his taste. How could he resist?

On the other hand, Su Yan found Li Song easy to get along for his easygoing personality that was in contrast to the first impression she had on him. She found herself slowly attracted to this refreshing personality of his. There was no wonder Zhi Rou could go so far for Li Song, for the man was indeed desirable.

By the end of the week, Li Song found himself liking Su Yan more than any girl he had ever interacted with. He couldn't help but compare her mature and elegant demeanor to his childhood friend who was both clingy and a crybaby. Su Yan was independent, sophisticated and wiser beyond her age, hence slowly increasing his fondness of her, which eventually earned Su Yan 45% of his affection.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

thanks my wonderful editor @aquaseries !!! for editing this chapter~

sorry i couldn't post the chapter even when she had edited it because i was banned from using computer ........QwQ