1.1 -Snatching childhood sweetheart(edited)

Su Yan blinked her eyes awake, finding herself in a foreign room and on a foreign bed. The layout of the room was obviously intended for a girl's, what with pink wallpaper and a crystal chandelier that looked too fragile and beautiful. She pushed her palm against the soft king size bed, simultaneously massaging her forehead with her fingers.

'System 013, what should I do in this world?' She dutifully asked, feeling the headache coming.

[Please acknowledge the mission and memories of the original soul, Host.]

Su Yan silently acknowledged, and the headache pulsing in her mind violently increased. Yet before she could stabilize herself, a book fell on her lap. She nudged the book open, before holding it with her hands as the headache that could tear her apart slowly eased. With a frown gracing her brows, she begun to comprehend her new situation in a complacent composure.

The setting this time was not much different from her own, what with the modern setting and the like. Unlike her world, there was a female lead in this world whose name was Zhi Rou. Her family had been a long time friend with the male lead's family, making her and the ML's childhood sweethearts.

The original soul's name was also Su Yan. She was the High School flower, a beautiful girl that could only be looked at from afar, yet dare not approach. She was a beauty with brains, for she was excellent in her studies. Having been considered the best of the female populace, she desired to aim for the best of things, which made her turn to the male lead, Li Song.

Being an excellent man, Li Song attracted Zhi Rou and Su Yan, like bees to a honey. However, what was expected to be a fair competition was no longer ordinary, because Zhi Rou was not the typical female lead. She loved Li Song so dearly, enough to make her feel afraid of Su Yan, for the latter was truly capable in many things, more than she would ever be. Anxious that Li Song would be stolen by Su Yan, she schemed and did whatever to ruin Su Yan's reputation, even driving Su Yan's family away and out of the city. She framed them good for crimes the family dared not commit, which led Su Yan's father to fall into depression, eventually causing him to suicide.

With Zhi Rou's successful scheme of eliminating Su Yan, she was able to seduce Li Song and married him for good. After reviewing the details of the original soul's memory, Su Yan learnt of the wishes that must be fulfilled. She was glad for the reasonable demands, which were:

1] Secure a good future.

2] Save her family from Zhi Rou

3] Expose Zhi Rou's true colors to Li Song

4] Make Li Song reciprocate the love they would have had.

Su Yan sighed. 'Poor soul...'

All she wanted was a good future, but Zhi Rou ruined everything for her due to insecurities. Now that she was the one occupying the body, she would make sure that Zhi Rou would suffer what she rightfully deserves. As for Li Song... She would make him love her alright.

The book was neatly tucked away as she stepped down the bed, consequently strotting to the bathroom where she looked at her reflection through a full length mirror. She noted her new physical appearance and delectable figure across the wall.

She possessed a skin as soft and smooth as milk, soulful peach blossom eyes and perfect curves with desirable proportion. After further inspection, she concluded that she currently looked similar to her previous appearance, but a little more seductive this time. She nodded at her reflection, satisfied. Turning around in thought, her peach blossom eyes narrowed in consternation.

There was only a week before the plot begun, and a week until Zhi Rou transferred schools. She did not have enough time, so she quickly washed up and changed into her school uniform. She slowly left her room, having peaked outside like some thief before completely leaving her bedroom. As she left, she properly closed the door, then her eyes wandered all over the place. From the wall, to the floor and to every furniture in sight. She bobbed her head, inwardly satisfied with her new family's taste. The interior design was elegantly expensive, which made her feel sophisticated as she walked down the corridor and down the stairs.

Inside the dining room, at the huge dining table made of mahogany wood, her family welcomed her with smiles. Suddenly, she felt warmth bloom in her chest. How she missed the comfort of a home, accompanied by her loved ones.

Her mother urged her to take a seat, which she demurely acknowledged. She briefly wiped a tear as she sat down with everyone for the meal.

There was no place like home, and she was glad to have this new family surround her with love. She was now the new Su Yan, though not really. However, she would live this one like her own and protect what ought to be protected.

For a moment, she smiled as she quietly thought of the original soul. Her family deserved a better future indeed, and she would make sure they did.

After a heart-warming breakfast, she got into her family's car to be sent to school.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanls for editing another chapter hubb*ahem* aquaseries.

hope you all enjoyed the chapter one more coming though !!!!