Jonghyun Smutt

Hyunah sat on the sofa watching one of her favorite Chinese horror film, "Cinderella", as she waited for the five other occupants of her home to return. She was always so lonely when they were all gone, especially when they left to go on tours outside of Korea. Most of the time she was left home alone with herself when they were far away, but she supposed that it was a good thing in a way. No one could spend their entire waking days, nonstop, with the same people and not grow a little tired of not having some space. Then again, the times that they were apart, Hyunah found that she treasured their time together even more.

Pulling her feet up onto the sofa, she curled up under the blanket, the air-conditioned living room freezing cold, just the way they all enjoyed it. The sound of the door being messed with, the lock clicking, and the door nob turning brought her from under the blanket. Hyunah moved from her spot on the sofa as the familiar face of Minho appeared in her vision. A bright smile on their faces, she could see just how tired each male looked as they walked into the five-bedroom house and smiled at her. Biting her lip, her eyes scanned all of them to make sure nothing had changed since their two-month long tour in the United States. Minho still was tall and handsome, his boyish smile bringing out her own smile. He wrapped his arms around her and embraced her tightly. "It's been too long, Hyunah-noona." She hugged him back, her hands on the strong of his back.

"I want a hug too, noona!" Minho pulled away, still smiling even though his usual bright brown eyes were dull and filled with the look of sleep deprivation. In an instant, she was embraced by the very tall and slender Taemin, his body, like Minho's, bending a great deal to embrace the four-foot eleven-inch girl as she rose once more to her tiptoes to embrace the younger male. "Did you miss us, noona?" he asked, hugging her tightly so that she practically bent backward with the force of it all.

"Of course I did, Minnie," she whispered, trying not to stumble back from the awkward position he had her in. She rubbed his back lovingly while she whispered, "I made sure to stock the fridge with banana milk." His arms tightened slightly before he stood them both straight, letting her go, and patting her affectionately on her head. Her stomach filled with butterflies at the show of affection. Next, she was embraced by clumsy arms, the hug knocking her slightly off balance, causing her to stumble.

"I don't see why I have to be the last one. Hurry up already!" Her heart tightened in her chest at the sound of his voice.

"Let your leader have a turn with your girlfriend, Jonghyun-ah!" Onew fussed teasingly, hugging Hyunah tightly before moving on toward the kitchen.

"In the stove," she called after him, knowing he was looking for the fried chicken she had promised him when they had left for their tour. Hyunah turned her eyes skyward as Kibum walked over to her, winked, and embraced her.

"I won't hug you long. I can feel his fiery glare on my back." Hyunah couldn't help but giggle as she gave the taller male a squeeze before they separated and she was left standing in front of the handsome pink haired boy with the lonely looking brown eyes. Her heart hammered in her chest as her blue eyes filled with tears. She hated seeing him like this.

"Uri gangaji (my puppy)," Reaching out her arms, she watched as Jonghyun walked over to her, settling into her arms as if she were a shelter from the rain. "I've missed you so much." Tears trickled down her red cheeks as she embraced him tightly, stretching on her tiptoes so that he didn't need to bend down too much for her to comfort him. Slowly his hands moved up the curve of her back, his arms wrapping around her.

"Jagiya (baby/honey)," His voice cracked slightly as his embrace tightened so that their upper bodies pressed together. He smelled of Jonghyun, that slightly musky mixed with his own natural scent. She realized that she had missed his smell just as much as she had missed him. "Next time we go on tour you have to come with me. I don't like being away from you no more than a few hours." She could hear the tears in his voice as they both held each other.