Dami & Onew

Dedicated to jiminswoman
____________________________________

Onew lay in their bed, his eyes closed, her scent filling his nostrils with each breath he took. Dami's head lay on his chest, their bodies perfectly tangled together, as if neither of them had a care in the world. Parting his lips, he sang a soft melody of love, holding his love closer.

Lifting her eyes, Dami watched him as he sang to her. His voice always made her heart quiver. "Saranghae, Onew Oppa." Dami leaned up and pressed a kiss to his jaw, sending a shiver down Onew's spine.

"Nado neoleul salanghae." Leaning down he kissed the top of her head, feeling content to just lie there in her arms and never leave their bed.
.
.
.
Shivering at a cool breeze against his naked upper body, Onew reached his hand out for Dami to make him warm, but found her once occupied spot now empty. Frowning in confusion, he peeked through his thick eyelashes and found her no where to be seen. "Dami?" Sitting up in bed, he moved his feet to touch the cold floor below, and shivered. "Dami?" Standing up, he pulled a shirt on, then grabbed his robe, and made his into the hallway.

It took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust to the dark home, stumbling a few times as he bumped into a chair and tripped over his feet. Finally he found her standing in the kitchen, mumbling to herself as if she were talking to someone.

"Jangiya, come back to bed." Reaching out, he touched her arms and turned her around. He gently stared guiding her back to bed, tucking her in and climbing in beside her.
.
.
.
.
The next morning, Onew woke up once again to an empty bed, the smell of food filling the house and his senses. Moving to his closet, he quickly dressed in jeans and a T-shirt before making his way toward the mouth watering aroma.

Standing at the stove, dressed in a cute sun dress, her hips swaying to whatever music was playing in her ears. Smiling as he watched her dance, he walked over to her swaying hips, and slipped his arms around her waist. Dami smiles, leaning back into his body, her hips still swaying to the beat.

Curious about what she was listening to, Onew pulled an earbud from her ear and slipped it into his ear to hear SHINee's Odd Eye. He softly sang the song beside her ear, moving his hips to sway with hers. "The reason why everyone avoids you
It's because of jealousy, so don't be lonely."

Dami turned around, taking her earbud out and kissing his lips softly. "Joh-eun achim, Oppa," she whispered before turning around to turn off the stove.

"Joh-eun achim, jangiya. That smells delicious." Dami smiles proudly as she ushered Onew to the table. Returning to the kitchen, fixing their plates, he decided to talk to her about last night. "You were sleep walking again, Jangiya. Is there something bothering you?"

Dami felt her heart quiver at this information, causing her to freeze in what she was doing. "It's my mother's birthday today." Onew moved from the table and wrapped her in his arms.

"I'm so sorry, jangiya. I should have realized what day it was." Dami shook her head as she held onto him tightly. "Do you want me to go with you?" Dami nodded, silently crying in his chest. Now he knew why she was wearing that dress.

After they ate, Onew put on some nice dress pants and a button down white shirt before meeting her at the front door. She had fixed her hair and make up and wore her black high heels, a light sweater covering her arms.

It was a twenty minute drive to the cemetery, stopping only to fill up the gas tank and pick up some flowers. When he parked the car, Onew took her hand and walked with her through the graveyard until they found the single gravestone they were looking for.

Onew stayed silent, watching her place the flowers beside the headstone. He held her hand, offering her the only support he could. Leaning against him, fresh tears rolling over her apple cheeks as she talked to her mother freely.

As they slipped back into the car, Dami looked at Onew and smiled. Her face was flushed and red from crying. "Gamsahamnida, Oppa."

"Heonmaneyo." Leaning over, he places a sweet kiss upon her lips before starting the car and driving away.