Key & Dami

Dedicated to jiminswoman
______________________________________________

Dami sat in their apartment, looking at the last text you had sent Key, asking him to bring home her favorite ice cream and coffee. The butterfly movement inside of her round belly let her know that the growing baby inside agreed with the idea of ice cream and coffee. Smiling to herself, Dami passed her hand over the movements in her stomach as her baby moved against her hand as if to say "I'm here, Umma." That's when the door opened.

"Ya, I'm so sorry it took me so long, jangiya. The line at the coffee shop was stretched around to the road." Standing up from her lounging position on the sofa, Dami walked across the floor, her stomach the size of a watermelon. She was two weeks from her due date, and the two had been on edge since she had already lost her plug. "How are you feeling, jangiya?" Key walked into the kitchen holding ten different bags as well as their tray of coffee.

"Geeze, yeobo, did you buy out the whole store?" she teased, her back aching from arching at the weight of her pregnant stomach. She peeked through the bags to find more baby clothes.

"No I didn't." He pouted with a cute glare at her, but Dami paid no mind to him. "Here, jagiya. I got exactly what you asked for." A bright smile formed on her lips as she was greeted with a tall cup of her favorite frozen coffee. The baby kicked happily on her first few sips, and she giggled. "He's kicking?"

"Ne." Reaching out, Dami took Key's hand and placed it on their kicking baby. The movements brought tears to Key's eyes as he stared into his wife's face. Kneeling down, Key caressed her round belly, putting his face close, and began to talk.

"Ya, this is your Appa." Dami smiled, running her fingers against his hair. "Don't hurt your Umma while your in there, okay. I can't wait to meet you, Jonghyun." Their tears welled up as Key looked upon his wife. She had surprised him with naming their child after their deceased best friend.

Wiping her eyes, Dami touched his cheek softly. "Do you want to show me everything you bought, Jangiya?" Key nodded, excited once more, and ushered her and her coffee to the sofa.

"Put your feet up, yeobo. We don't want your ankles to swell again." Key knelt down, helping Dani lift her feet and set them gently on the sofa.

"You don't have to fuss over me, yeonin. I've had my feet up all day." He smiled apologetically as he stood up and began to go through all the different boy clothes he had bought . Dami oohed and ahhed over all the cute clothes, clapping her hands as he pulled out different ones. "Oh yeonin, their so cute! They look like they cost a fortune." Key shrugged his shoulders, putting the clothes back in the bags, and moving to sit on the sofa.

"Don't worry about how much I paid, jangiya. We can afford it thanks to SHINee's wonderful fans." Dami smiled, taking another sip of her coffee. Key reached over, pushing the bottom of her shirt up and over her stomach. "I could watch little Jonghyun moving all day long, nae salang." He cooed, settling in the sofa and watching the wave motion of her stomach as the baby rolled around, kicking and punch her from the inside. Shifting in the sofa a little, he positioned himself so that he was leaning against her, his head right next to her stomach. Softly, he pressed his lips against the warm skin and whispered, "I love you, little Jonghyun. I promise I will never let anything bad happen to you or your mama."

Dami couldn't help but smile with pride at his kind words of affection. She loved this man with all her heart, and knew that she was the luckiest girl in the world.