Part 10

It was beautiful evening, Suman and Shravan entered the luxurious hotel with big Palm trees decorated with lights  . There was a grand water fountain area with waiters around serving drinks and appetizers; it was quite an impressive atmosphere. They made their way to the garden, it was decorated with lights ,music and a whole table of delicate appetizers and ravishing dishes .The whole ambiance felt so elegant and nice. 

Suman wore a lovely dark maroon flowy dress fitting perfectly over her curves, it had straps with the length above her knees. She really looked like a vision wearing her high heels complementing Shravan's height .He was as always looking fresh and handsome in his black chemise with his sleeves rolled and accessorized his wrist with a Rolex silver watch  .They both were looking very attractive and compatible .

Shravan couldn't take his eyes off her , her hair was up in a loose bun and added small stud earrings but her best accessory was her smile .They had their hands intertwined lovingly and kept giving each alluring glances . Shravan whispered sweet complements in her ears making her flush and giggle. This only made his heart flutter seeing the happiness reflecting in her eyes.

Aditya was near the bar table talking to his friend, but frowned his brows seeing the sight of his ex fiance being totally flattered by the Tall man by her side .He saw him placing a kiss over her cheek with his hand firmly around her waist .This somehow hurt his ego ,Suman barely let him touch her but That man was completely smitten over her .

Urvashi was wearing a purple gown with her long hair curled over her shoulder. When she saw Suman she welcomed her with open arms

"Happy Birthday Urvashi ! How old are you again?" Suman asked teasingly

"Age is just a number Di! Hi Shravan thanks for coming .."

"She made me .. "He said as Suman hit him lightly on his arm playfully

"Look at you ! I Didn't recognise you for a second ,your taste in fashion has improved quite a bit" Urvashi chipped in to her sister

"Well a little change is good ! Here.. a small gift "she said giving her a gift bag

"Thank you so much ! "Urvashi said warmly

Aditya came there standing next to Urvashi , Suman looked at him and smiled "Hi Aditya "She didn't seem affected by his presence at all .

Shravan became more vigilant and gave him a daggering stare knowing exactly who he was!

"Long time "He was coming close to give her a hug .But Shravan put his hand forward with the other one still holding hers.

" Im Shravan ..Shravan Malhotra"

Aditya was stunned "The Shravan Malhotra! The one who ..fought Mr. Dice fraud case"

Shravan nodded firmly as Suman looked on proudly seeing her boyfriend getting recognition

"Im impressed Suman, you found yourself a lawyer.."

"The best lawyer in the world" She said looking at Shravan warmly as he kissed her hand

Urvashi smiled seeing how in love they looked after few exchanged conversation she excused herself and dragged Aditya along. Suman and Shravan sat on one of the high chairs against the bar.

"Hi Sumo isn't that Katty Rinckles?" He asked seeing some celebrity guess at the party

"The super model from the 70's? "She wondered

"Ya ! Wow your sister is quite known"

"Urvashi's friends are mostly models and people from the fashion industry .I can recognise some models from the ELLE magazine .And One seems to be eyeing you quite a bit!" She said noticing a brunette girl from a far smiling at Shravan