Epilogue

Epilogue

Its been 6 months Suman and Shravan tied the knot for marriage and not once did she ever complain, she had the sweetest and most caring husband ever. They did have few arguments but in the end of the day made up with a loving hug ,he knew exactly how to woo his wife.They were both getting to know each other more and more and letting their love blossom .Ever since they came back from India it was a beautiful experience for both of them. They settled in their new Condo, it was cosy yet modern and was nicely decorated. They were living together and adjusting to their responsibilities towards each other.

Preeti and Pushkar were also doing well, their cupcake business was growing at fast speed so Pushkar left his job to help his wife with her business and support her the  best he could. Varun and Vandy were both missing Pushkar and Shravan living with them and would organize sleepover at their place. They would have BBQ parties ,outings at the park and the beach,they would always have a nice time  .Sameer decided to move back to India taking care of his deceased Father's home and other properties .Though he would keep visiting his daughter and nieces . 

Urvashi was engaged and was spending some time with her new Man Rohan , she met him at Preeti's wedding and again for Suman's. He had no idea that she was a successful model ,but still was very understanding of her situation and was very supportive of her career . Urvashi found him very sweet and he was always smitten by her .He showered her a lot of love and affection which she craved for from a Man and she finally found it!

Suman's paintings were getting recognition from many famous artists and Shravan was proving himself to be a great lawyer as he tackled each case with sincerity. Things were going very well for both of them as they supported each other  .They never felt so fortunate until they found each other... Until they found love...

One early morning Shravan woke up feeling the warm breeze of summer hit his face and stretched himself out of bed , he freshened up and walked in the kitchen smelling fresh coffee and pancakes. He saw Suman standing near the stove wearing a blue tiny top with shorts and had her hair in a messy up bun .

Shravan was checking out her legs, they were always so smooth to touch and kiss ,she knew how much he would get turned on by them. Sometimes while watching Tv she would purposely lay her bare legs over his laps, distracting him completely .It was so easy to seduce him, she wasn't experienced in the beginning but with Shravan he was heels over in love with everything about her .

Suman tucked the loose tress of her hair behind her ears.. She had a glow on her face with a smile in the corner of her lips .He leaning against the wooden seal with his arms crossed  adoring her

Suman flipped the pancake and then felt his arms around her placing a soft kiss over her shoulder "Good morning.." He whispered in her ears sending pleasant shivers down her back  ..

"good morning .."

"Thank you for last night "He said huskily against her cheek before kissing them .This made her flush yet could feel his naughty smile lingering on her cheek

For the past 2 weeks Shravan was working on a very complex case giving him sleepless night and stress. He had so many late meetings and was caught up with work until the court date! He and his team worked hard to get the case settled and finally their client was proven innocent! Suman was always his backbone and support, she was always patient and understanding when he came home late but also made sure he was well taken care of when he came back home to her, he would lay on her lap and cuddle with her all evening she was his sanctuary .

Last night Suman surprised him with a dinner date making his favourite dishes and dessert .And showered him with so much affection .Shravan was so grateful that she was his wife , he couldn't have imagine his life without her ! She was his true love.