I- First Day

Chapter 1

New town, new house, new school and new friends(apparently). For the perky redhead, it's not that hard to make friends on the first day of classes.

But because of her nightmare the night after they had settled down to their new house, she's not in the mood in making new friends-she just wants to be invisible for the day.

House, not home, cause everything changed after her mother disappeared. Not dead, but disappeared. No traces of her at all. Now it's just her and her father in the small house yet a perfect fit for them both.

She walks aimlessly towards the school's registrar's office to get her class schedule. It's not that hard to find the office cause the school is not that grand.

What can you expect from a small town? It's her senior year in highschool so her main goal is to survive this year and get out of this hellhole.

She reached the office and knocked on the door. "Hello? May I come in?" She politely asked to the lady in the desk doing something on her computer.

"Oh hi sweetie. Please come in. Are you the new student?" The lady is kind but something is off to her. She can't pinpoint it but even though she only met a few people after transferring, something is off to this people like they can't be trusted.

She shook the feeling off, maybe because she's just adjusting to her new environment.

"Yes ma'am. I'm here for my class schedule." She approached the lady after coming in.

"Oh sure sweetie... Here it goes" the lady gave her schedule. She thanked the lady, "If you need anything please don't hesitate to come here, okay?". She nods then off to her first class.

On the way to her first class, someone bumped her knocking the books that the person is holding. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry I didn't see you!" The person is a tall, stunning green-eyed blonde woman. She looks the same age of her.

"It's okay, here let me help you" She picked up the books of the stranger then hand them to her. "You're the new student aren't you?" The person took the books from her appreciatively.

When she got to look closely, she noticed how inhumanely beautiful she is. Okay, maybe she's exaggerating but damn she'd tap that. She's openly bi by the way. She shook her thoughts, she couldn't be thinking of getting a new possible relationship. She's way too hurt after the last.

"News spread so fast, eh?" She lightedly joked. The blonde chuckled then offered her a hand, "I'm Aubrey and nice to meet you by the way. And yes, it isn't every year a new student transfers here so it's a rare occurence that a newcomer comes here, to say atleast it's the last year of highschool" she accepted and shook the hand of Aubrey.

"And also sorry about that, I'm pre occupied of my thoughts so I didn't see you coming."

"It's okay, my name's Chloe by the way" she smiled to the blonde.

"Oh, what class are you in? Maybe I can show you so you'll not be late and lost even though it's still early. Can you show me your class schedule?" Aubrey asked.

"Here... I have AP Bio this morning actually." Aubrey beamed when she saw the schedule of Chloe.

"We're classmates! And you're going to the wrong direction" She's relieved that she bumped her, if not she's probably lost like a puppy.

"Oh thank goodness. I guess we're already friends" She chuckled then they start on walking to their class' direction.

"Considering that we're talking here for atleast 15 mins" They laughed as they walk together.