Chapter 19

~Y/N's POV~

"Eyo Ladies~ This is your story~" Seungkwan sang making me wake up but I try to fall back to sleep but still... Seungkwan didn't stop singing the song. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!~" He sang. "oi! Let her sleep!" Jin said. "But I thought we will go to the amusement park?" Seungkwan asked. "Theres more tome just let her sleep!" Namjoon said. "Arraso" Seungkwan said. I can tell that he is pouting right now. I sat up. "Thanks for waking me up Seungkwan" I said making them startled. "Noona?! You're awake the whole time?!" Seungkwan said in a shock tone. I nodded with a smile. "Yay!! We can go to the Amusement park!!" Seungkwan shouted as he ran out of my room. I look at Jin and Namjoon. I smiled innocently at them as they shook their heads. "Are you still sleepy?" Jin asked. "Ani Oppa" I said. "Ok Lets eat breakfast" Namjoon said and left. "Just get ready first before we eat" Jin said with a smile. I nodded and did what he said. 

~JIN'S POV~

I left Y/N's room to let her get ready. "Where is Seungkwan?" I asked SVT. "There talking with V" Dino said. I nodded and walked up to them. "Seungkwan." I called with a warning tone. He turned around to see me but as he saw me, he ran away making me chase him. "Ya! DONT YOU DARE DISTURB Y/N'S SLEEP!" I shouted as I chase him. "Mianhae hyung!!" He shouted back. The others laughed at us.

~*~

All of us finished eating our breakfast. "TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!!" Seungkwan shouted as all of us were done eating. I smack at the back of his head since he was beside me. "You said that every time one of us were done eating" I said with a glare. The others laughed at us. "Seriously why cant you two get along?" Y/N asked. "We get along pretty well didn't you notice?" I said as I hugged Seungkwan. Y/N just palmed her face and sighed. "Well he's a baby like our Jungkook" Namjoon said. 

I stood up and grabbed all the dishes with the help of Jeonghan. We started washing the dishes. "Need help?" Y/N asked. "Ani" Jeonghan answered. I nodded as I agree with Jeonghan. "But I wanna help" Y/N whined. "Y/N... You get hurt when you cook and when you broke stuff a glass" I said. "Fine" She said. I smiled in victory.

~Y/N's POV~

There were Three Vans as all of us came out of my apartment. "Why are there three Vans??" I asked. "Noona there's only three cars and one Van" Dino said. "Woah! Thats a lot!" I said. "One for Hip Hop team, Performance team, and Vocal team of SVT and one for BTS" S.Coups said. "So who are you going with?" Woonwoo asked. "with us" Namjoon said. I just nodded not wanting a fight. "How about you Taeyan?" I asked Taeyan. "With the Performance team" She said. I nodded at her response.

~*~

We arrived in about 30 minutes. I got out of the Van first and BTS followed. "Imma buy tickets" Namjoon said and left us all alone. "Y/N help me!" Taeyan said as she ran towards me. "Help with what??" I asked. "I cant stand the 30 minutes ride" She said. "Wae?" I asked. "They were noisy" Woozi said. "As always" I said. "Atleast you and Woozi had similarities" I said. "I hate the place that are too noisy" They said at once. I laughed at them. "Kaja?" I asked. They nodded and followed me towards the front of the Park.

Namjoon came with a tickets that he was holding. He gave one of us each. "Lets have fun!!" Seungkwan and Jungkook shouted. I smiled as we came in the park. "Roller Coaster first!" Jungkook said. "no no no no!!" I said. "Yes!!" He said as he grabbed my hand and ran to one of the roller coaster. "Oppa!! Ani!!" I said. "Come on it will be fun!!" He said. "Jebal~" I said. "Nope! Thats not gonna work!" Jungkook said. I just did what he wanted since I dont want to cause a fight.

I sat beside Jin. The ride started and I was screaming non stop. "aaaaaah!! Wae!?!? I didnt agree to this!! I dont wanna die yet!!" I shouted causing Jin to laugh. I hugged Jin tighter as he was laughing at me. he ride got faster. "AAAAH!! Jungkoook Oppa your dead!!! I will kill you if Im still alive after this ride!!" I shouted. I can hear SVT and the others are laughing except fro Taeyan who is screaming like me. 

I quickly got out of the seat after the ride. "JUNGKOOK OPPA!!! COME HERE!!!!" I shouted as I chase him. "Jimin hyung help me!" Jungkook shouted. "Nope not gonna help! You've been calling me shortie" Jimin said. I smiled at Jimin and he smiled back. I finally caught Jungkook and I smacked his head many timed. "YAA!! IMMA!! I DONT LIKE THAT!!" I shouted.

~*~

We left the Amusement park since it was night already. "Lets eat" I said. They nodded. We rode to a fancy restaurant. "A-ah! This must be expensive lets go somewhere else!" I said. "Nope!" Jin said. "Eh?! But Oppa!" I whined. "Come on! Its ok!" Taehyung said. I sighed and followed them out of the Van.

~*~

We were eating our orders and of course we were not quiet we're so noisy while eating. Hoshi keep shouting 'Burreorro Hurricane'. Seungkwan cant stop speaking english while Vernon was correcting his grammar. "Guys could you be a bit quiet?" I asked in english. They stopped talking and looked at me with a shocked face. "D-Did you j-just spoke in e-english?" Namjoon, Joshua, and Vernon asked in English, I nodded. "AHHH! Nice one! She got it from me!" Namjoon said. "What the?! How?! When!?" Jin asked. "Eomma teached me before" I said. "Nice one sis! Swaeg!" Yoongi said. I laughed at his comment. "You know nothing but swaeg hyung" Jimin said. Yoongi just ignored him. "Oi hyung!! Dont ignore me!!" Jimin shouted making all of us laughed.