Chapter 12

~Y/N's POV~

Me and SVT Oppa's were at the airport waiting for our plane. "Gosh! We are too early!" Seungkwan said. "could you shut up? You keep saying 'gosh' or like 'oh my gosh'" I said irritated. "sorry noonaa" He said. "woah he said noona fro the first time" Dino said. I sighed. "Uhh sir?" Someone called. S.Coups looked at the guy. "Your private plane had arrived" He said. "Ah! Thanks!" S.coups said. "Ok everyone! Lets go!" S.coups said as he faced us. All of us hummed  and followed him.

~*~

This flight is so noisy but fun XD. "Burreorro Hurricane!" Hoshi said. Of course I cant help but laugh at them.

~MONTHS LATER~

Months had passed and I cant understand whats happening after the trip about Japan... Idk why SVT Oppa's are always fighting with BTS. Yes I found out who they are... So I decided to ask Oppas about it...

I came to the Cafeteria with Mingyu, The8, and DK. "noona!"  Dino called. I could see BTS were glaring at them. Why? Why are they glarin at Oppas? I sat down between Hoshi and Woozi Oppa. "Uhh... Oppa" I called. They hummed in response. "Why are you and BTS are always fighting?" I asked them. They were quiet when I asked the question. "Oppa?" I called. "Lets just eat" S.Coups said avoiding my question. I sighed not knowing what the hell is happening.

~*~

I was walking with The8, DK, Mingyu at their back towards classroom until someone dragged me towards the rooftop. "Hey! Let me go! Ya!" I shouted. "Y/N please stop struggling out of my grisp" He said. "Jungkook?!" I asked. "Ne" He said. "Y/N!" Someone shouted and hugged me. Its was a group hug. "Aigoo~ Our sis is back" They said. And now I know who they are. BTS! 

"S-Sis?!" I shouted. "Ne..." They said. "Look Y/N you are living in a Lie" Jin said. "What?! What do you mean?!" I asked. "Imo and SVT lied about who your brothers are and that is us!" Namjoon said. "Bwo?! Ani! Ani! Ani! You're not my real brothers! SVT are!!" I defended. "No! Please! Look! We have proofs! Watch this!" Yoongi said. Jimin was about to show me the video but someone grabbed it. "Stop! Don't disturb Noona!" Seungkwan said. "We're just telling her the truth!!" Namjoon said. "Y-Ya! D-dont fight" I shouted but they continue the argue. "This is the truth! So dont bother us!!" Woonwoo said. "Tch! Us?! Bothering you?! No way! You were bothering us! You seperated our sister to  us!!  we would defennitely bother you! Just give our sister back to us! We need her back! We missed her!!" Jimin said. "Little sister? You must be mistaken? I must have been looked like her thats why you thought of me being your little sister" I said making them stop. "No Y/N... You are" BTS said. "I must have the same name either" I said. They looked hurt about what I said. "Lets go Oppas" I said. SVT followed me.

~*~

I flopped on my bed as I came in my room. "What in the world is happening" I said to myself. I sat right up and looked around my bedroom. "Oppa seems to be hiding something from me" I said. I saw a box it kinda looks like a gift box...

I walked towards it and grabbed it. "From BTS Oppas, to Our Precious little sister" I read it. "I might know what their sister looks like" I said as I opened it. I saw a book, A memory book. I opened the book just to see a picture of ME?! WITH BTS?!? 

I decided to look at the photos. "Im really their little sister..." I said. I grabbed my laptop and opened youtube on one of the tabs. I searched up BTS with their sister moments. I watched some of the videos. Most of the videos had a same scene... My eyes widened as i realized that I was really their sister!

Once we finished our breakfast all us us head towards our room well some of them goes to the other rooms. "Hey guys! Im having a VLive!" I heard Jin said outside. I just layed down to my bed. "Y/N!! Join us!" I heard Namjoon. I sighed. "Nope!" I answered. I saw them come inside the room. "Hey A.R.M.I.Y.s this is our long lost sister! Y/N!!!" Namjoon said. I waved at the video. "Yaaaa!!! You guys started without me!!" Jimin whined. I throw a pillow to him. "Pabo" I said. I layed back down. I felt a pillow was throwned on my face. Jimin laughed. "Ya!" I shouted as I sat up. He cant stop laughing. I saw Yoongi. "Who throwed that?!" I asked. Jimin pointed to Yoongi. "What? You interrupted my sleep!" He said. I facepalmed. "Whatever" I said as I layed back down. 

~*~

Once we were done, all of us went to our seperate ways. I walk towards Yoongi's room. "Hey Yoongi-Oppa! Is there a poano room?" I asked. "Yes there is, Why?" He asked. "I was gpong to play a piano... Wait who's piano is it?" I said. "Mine, yeah sure, You can use it" He said. I thanked him and starts finding the piano room. It was quiet. Maybe everyone's getting ready for tomorrow.

I got insisde the Piano room and starts to play the piano. I played Beautiful (goblin).

Once I was done playing the piano, I heard claps. I turned to see my 7 brothers. "Wow! Thats nice!" Jimin said. I smiled and thanked him. "How about you and Yoongi do a duet?" Jin asked. I nodded. "How about you play one of our song?" Jungkool asked. "hmm... All I know is Spring day" I said. All of them smiled. "Ok! Lets do it!" Hoseok said. Yoongi sat beside me and starts to play Spring day. I did the first part then Yoongi joined.

After playing the piano. "I guess this one is much better than the other one?" Jungkook said. The others laughed. "Ok... Everyone lets eat lunch! We have a big day tomorrow, and bts Bang PD-nim called and he said that were gonna have a practice!" Jin said. All of them nodded. "I guess I'll stay" I said. "What?! No! Your coming with us!" Jungkook said. "Wont you guys get intrrupted by me?" I asked. "Who said that?!" Namjoon asked. "No one..." I whispered. "Them come with us!" Jimin said. I just nodded in agreement. "Kaja?" Jin asked. "FOOD!!!" Jungkool said. I sat down between Hoseok and Namjoon.

I smiled at the happy memory I saw. I decided to watch more videos but something cought my eye on one of the videos......