Chapter 5

1 week later...

~THIRD PERSON VIEW~

Y/N was nervouse on her first day of her new school. The othere was busy getting ready for school. Y/N and Hoshi was still asleep. Jeonghan walked to Y/N's room to wake her up.

"Y/N!! Wake up saeng!!" He shouted. But Y/N wasn't waking up. Jeonghan decided shake Y/N to wake her up. She groaned as she woke up. "What?" She said in a sleepy voice. "Could you wake Hoshi up??" He asked her. "Wae?" Y/N asked. "Oh! Ok thx!! Wake him up for me!!" Jeonghan said as he left. "Urrgh!! Ya!! Oppa!!" Y/N shouted but Jeonghan didn't came back. She sigh in defeat and walk to Hoshi's room. "Oppa!! Wake up!!" Y/N shouted to hoshi but he didnt woke up. Suddenly Y/N remember how to wake Hoshi up.

~FLASHBACK~

Y/N was watching Seventeen's video until she saw the Video on how to wake members up. She clicked it and watch it. "1st step: Shout hwaiting" She read. "Hoshi hwaiting!!" Jeonghan shouted on the video. "Hwaiting!!!" Hoshi shouted as he woke up in the video. Y/N laugh as she saw his face.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Y/N smiled as she was planning to do it. "HOSHI HWAITING!!" She shouted making Hoshi sit up and shouted. "HWAITING!!!" Y/N laugh as she saw her brother. Y/N grabbed a pillow and throw it to his face. "Get ready for school" She said before she left his room to get ready.

~*~

All of them walked downstairs as they were done getting ready. They decided to walk together since its near their dorm.

~*~

"You can go in when the teacher told you to come in..." DK said to Y/N. The8 already rold their classmatesexcept Jungkook that Y/N already forgot her memories and he even told that they were the one who is pretending to be her brothers. Y/N nodded at DK's explanation. The thre of them came in thr classroom and sat af their seats. Jungkook was already in the classroom not knowing what was going to happen.

~JUNGKOOK'S POV~

I was at the classroom sitting on my seat while my head is on the table. It has been 3 weeks since Y/N was dead. I sighes as I still remember the fun that we had. "Y/N... Buhoshipeo..." I mumble. "Ok!! Class!! Sit up! We have a new student!" Mr. Choi said. I look at the others who has no expressjon. Do they know whats happening??? I just waited on who was our new classmates. "Please come in!" Mr. Choi said. A familliar girl came in. I cant see her face... Shit!! Is that....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong!! Its me authornim!! Im sorry for the typos and grammar error!! This must be a short chapter! Me and my family need to go somewhere so yeah I'll update tomorrow!! Annyeong!!!