Chapter 22 (Last Chapter)

~Jin's POV~

We we're waiting for the the doctor to announce how was Y/N. "Family of Kim Y/N?" The doc called. "Ah! We are sir!" I said as I raised my hand. "Well she didnt lose a lot of blood so she's alright. She has a lot of bruises but it will be healed in a few weeks. She's just in a coma right now" The Doc said making us smile on the good.

~ THIRD Person POV~

The boys visits Y/N everyday. "Hyungs... You should rest, you guys have stayed here everyday... We'll call you when she woke up" Dino said. "Arrasso...." Namjoon said and left with the other members.

~*~

Its had been 4 weeks after the incident and BTS were on their rooms having their own world. "S.Coups called!!" Jin shouted making all of them ran to the living room. "Whats the news?!" Jungkook asked. "They said she's awake!" Jin said happily. The other members cheered happily.

~*~

"Y/N!!" BTS shouted as they came. "Who are they?" Y/N asked making the boys looked hurt. "BTS looked at SVT. "She has a memory loss..." Jeonghan said. "Jeonghan Oppa? Who are they?" She asked. 

"Y/N... We're your Oppas" Jin said as he cried. "Im your cute Mochi..." Jimin said. "Eh? All I know that they were my brothers..." She said as she points to SVT. BTS cried as they realized that she had forgotten them.

After 10 minutes, Y/N laughed making BTS look at her. "Just kidding Oppas! I know that your my real Brothers!" Y/N said. "It was her plan" Seungkwan said. "Y/N~!!" Jimin whined as he cried more. Y/N smiled and opened her arms widely. BTS walked up to her and hugged her tightly as they cry even more. "Dont you ever do that again..." Jin said. "Arrasso" She said.

And that wen they realized that they were a strong family. Even if anything happens to seperate them, They will do anything to make them be together as a happily family. Even if they're experiencing hard problems, they will find a way to solve it together. 

Your family loves you very much. Whatever happen they will be there to help you even if it can hurt them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this last chapter is boring so yeah... Mianhamnida