Chapter 21

~Y/N's POV~

I has been years since my brother made me go back to Seoul. I'm not gonna lie if i said that i don't miss Taeyan. Even if we did only spent 1 day before, I still treat her as my friend more like a best friend. I was happy that my brothers showed how much they love me. SVT and Oppas are back to normal, we kept hanging out almost everyday hehe. Today, Im going to see SVT and BTS perform on Music bank.

"Y/N!! Come on! Lets go!!" I heard Jungkook shouted. I grabbed my shoes and wore them. "Coming Oppa!" I shouted. I quickly ran outside. "Woah! Be careful you might fall!!" Jin shouted. I glared at him. "I'm not a kid anymore!" I whined. He playfully rolled his eyes. 

~*~

"Omo! There they are!" I said. "noona!!" Dino shouted as he ran to me and hugged me. The others came towards us and greeted us. "Yo wazzup!" Sungcheol greeted. "Yo!" I said. "Lets go to our waiting room. "Should I go to BTS or SVT room?" I asked myself loudly making them look at me. They all look at each other. "With us!" All of them said together. I smiled. "I'll go with..." I didnt finish my sentence. i did it in purpose so they can wait for my answer. I smirked. "i'm going with both of you but when oppas are gonna perform, Im going with SVT. But when SVT are gonna perform, Im going with Oppas" I said. SVT looked at me with a fake hurt look. "Namuhe! Namuhe!" Dino said as he imitate the dance. 

~*~

I was with TWICE. Yes me and twice are close. Well not just twice. Im close with Got7, BTOB, Stray Kids, Red Velvet and Blackpink. "What is love?~" Nayeon sang. "Man your comeback became famous!" I said. "It did" They said.

"Y/N/Noona!!" I heard SVT and BTS shouted making me and TWICE look at them. "Ya! Dont you dare go out of the room without telling us!" Jin scolded me. "Yea yeah" I said as i playfully roll my eyes. Jungkook walked up to me and ruffled my hair. "ya! Your making my hair messy!" I whined. Momo, Sana, and Mina laughed at me. "We gotta go home now, Bye Twice!" namjoon said. I waved goodbye to Twice.

~*~

Me, SVT and BTS were crossing the road towards the Van. I saw a Car was going to hit Dino but Dino was busy listening to music. I rant o him and pushed him. "Ya DIno! Watch where your going!" I shouted as I pushed him. Dino fall on the floor and looked at me. I smiled at him weakly before everything went black.

~BTS and SVT's POV~

"Y/N/Noona!!" We shouted. Jin ran to you and grabbed you. "Y/N!! Wake up! Jebal! Y/N!" Jimin begged. "N-noona.." Seungkwan called as tears fall on his eyes. "Y/N! please open your eyes!!" Jungkook begged as he cried. 

Namjoon called the Ambulace and after 5 minutes the Ambulance came. "Only one can come with us" "I'll come" Jin said. "Ok sir".