Chapter 9

~THIRD PERSON VIEW~

BTS were shocked at what she said. "But how did she had a memory loss???" Namjoon asked. "You dont need know the long story" Imo said. "But we are her real brothers!!" They shouted. "Her real brothers who forget about her IN THE END!" Imo said to them. "We didn't mean to do that... We were just stressed because of work and about what happened" Namjoon said. "Still!! You hurt her feelings!" She said to them. "Yes you're are right, we did hurt her feelings but that doesnt change the fact that we are her real brothers!! We stkll accept her as a family, we didnt lie to he-" "Lie?! You didnt lie?! (caught in a lieeee~~!! just kidding) You lied about the taste of her cook!! You lie about how she was annoying!!" Imo shouted. "But we still her brothers!! And we dont do like those seventeen guys!! That would really hurt her feelings especially when she doesnt know anything, If she knows what happening righr know what could possibly happen?" Namjoon said. "She wont do anything when she knows this" Imo said. "Wait what if she dram about some memories?" Taehgung asked. "What if she remembers everything?" Jin asked. "Like I said nothing wi-" "What do you know about future?!" Yoongi shouted. All of their eyes widened at what Yoongi said. "Stop this nonsense!! Y/N could possibly get so hurt when she finds out about this And its because all of us lied!! We need to tell her everything!!" Jimin said. "Try to...." Imo said as she hung up. What is haooening right now... Hoseok thought to himself.

[WITH SVT]

After Hoshi knows that Y/N had a dreamt about, He decided to call the others to talk about it. "What is it?" S.Coups asked. "I got a problem..." Hoshi said. "And that is??" Jeonhan asked. "Idk but all she said that she feel like its real, whait if might be one of her memories??" Hoshi asked. "How about we tell her thar its not true" Mingyu asked. "It feels like we lied" DK said. "But we have to, Mrs. Kim said we need to not let her remember about her real brothers" Woozi said. "Didnt we hurt her feelings when she found out about this?" Dino asked. The others hummed in agrement. "Idk but we have to do this since Mrs. Kim said it" Wonwoo said. They all sighed deeply.