Chapter 2

Last time...

"Who are they?" Y/N asked. "They are your brothers" I answered.

Now...

~THIRD PERSON VIEW~

Y/N looked at her brothers. "I have... 13 brothers?!" Y/N said in a shock tone. "Yes we are your brothers" The small one said. (Im sorry but I have to do it). Y/N mouthed 'o'. "We'll untriduce ourselves. Say the name! Sevemteen!!" All of them greeted. (This is gonna be a long introduction... So Yeah I'll just put a pic in the mediahere with their names on it... Well stage names and thats what Im gonna use).

~*~

"We were so happy that you survived the surgery noona" Dino said. Y/N smiled at him. "So what about my school" Y/N asked suddenly. "You can go to their school since all of them have the same school." Imo said to her. Y/N nodded.

"So who am I going with whem the school starts???" Y/N asked. "Well you're gonna be with the 97 liner and those are DK, The8 and Mingyu" S.Coups said. Y/N nodded.

But little did Imo know that Seventeen and the BTS have the same school.

~MINGYU'S POV~

"Uhhmm... Y/N excuse us, I'll talk to every members" I said. "Sure Oppa!" She said. I pushed everyone outside. "What was that for?" Jeonghan asked. "We got a bit problem" I said. They look at me confused. "Remember Mrs. Kim said that BTS should not see Y/N, Well... Jungkook is our classmates so how can we do this?" I said. "You three could get Y/N away from him" S.Coups said. "Hmmm... Great idea" DK, Mingyu, and The8 said.

Will they do this right???