Chapter 7

~S.Coups' POV~

"Hey... Can we talk to your BROTHERS?" I turned to see BTS was asking Y/N if they could talk to us. SHIT! DID THEY SAW Y/N?!

"Oppa??" Y/N called. "They're waiting for you" She said as she points BTS. "Uh... Sure" I said suddenly. What am I saying?! Aish!!

All of us followed BTS. We were walking to the rooftop. "So..? Nund to explain whats happening??" Namjoon asked. "You'll know someday" I said. "Tell us now! She's our sister!!" Taehyung shouted. "That was before!" Jeonghan said. "We are still her real brothers!!" Namjoon said. "Look I dont want any fight but... We are her brothers" I said. "Does Imo knows this??" Namjoon asked. "Mrs. Kim?? Tch! We dont know" Woozi said lying. "We will find out!!" Jin said "And..." Before Jungkoom could finish his sentence he was interrupted by "Dont. You. Dare. Lay. A. Finger. On. Y/N" Taehyung said with a glare. "Its your fault anyway" Seungkwan said. "You didn't care for her!" Hoshi said. "You juddt ignore her care!!" Jeonghan said. "So for now on! We are her brothers!!" Dino said. "Her brothers who will really show love for her!!" Jun said. They look at us pissed. "GIVE OUR SISTER BACK!!" Jungkook said as he was about to punch us but interrupted as the bell rang. "Tch! We'll get her back" Yoongi said. "Like you would!" Woozi said to him.

~*~

~Y/N's POV~

Class had ended and the guy earlier was walking towards me. "Hey Y/N, can we talk?" He asked. "Who are you? and How did you know my name?" I ask him. "A-Ah! Jeon Jungkook-imnida! and I knwo your name becaus-" I didn't hear the whole sentence since The8 grabbed my hand and left the room leaving Jungkook alone with Mibgyu and DK.

~Jungkook's POV~

What the?! I havent finish my sentence! Grrr!!

"Oi! Dont talk to Y/N! Leave her alone with us! Accept the fact that we are better being her brothers than you guys!" DK said. "Ya!! Leave us alone wuth her!!" Mingyu said. Hyung... You can do this...

~Jin's POV~

I was waiting at the hallway for Jungkook. I saw The8 was walking fast away from the room. They were about to walk pass from me but I grabbed Y/N's hand making them stop. "Hey! Let her go!" The8 said. "Ani!! I, Kim Seokjin! Is he-" I was interrupted by Jeonghan. "Imma!! Leave her alone!!" He shouted. "No I wont!!" I shouted. "The8, Go to the others." He demanded. Jeonghan seperated me from grabbing Y/N's hand. The8 and Y/N walked away from us. "When are you planning to end this??" I asked him. "Tch! Someday!" He said and left. UUURGH!! Why is this happening?! Could we just turn back time?!?! Aaaargh!!