Chapter 20

~Y/N's POV~

I flopped on my bed as we got home. "Y/N pack your stuff we're going back to Seoul" Namjoon said. "When?" I asked. "Hmm.... Tomorrow after lunch" S.Coups said. "Arasso" I said. Namjoon and S.Coups left my room. 

I quickly sat up and grabbed my phone when it vibrated. I saw a message from Manager-nim.

Manager:
Y/N-ah, Your brothers came and told me that you'll come back to Seoul. 

You:

Ah! Ne Manager-nim, I will come back to Seoul with my brothers. I'm so sorry for leaving the Cafe early. I know I just started working in the Cafe and then left early. Mianhamnida Manager-nim

Manager:
Its ok! I know you will visit the Cafe sometimes. I know how much your brothers misses you thats why they told me XD.

You:

Im so sorry about my brother if they disturb you. They're just acting like a kid.

Manager:
Its ok! Actually your brothers are famous,hm?

You:

Ne Manager-nim. 

Manager:
You must be lucky to have them.

You:

I am but we have gone through hard times.

Manager:Ooh but still they let you feel how much they love you.

You:
Yeah they did. So I guess this will be the last time we'll talk to each other.

Manager:Yes this is the last time. Its nice meeting you anyway. Bye

I smiled at how kind Manager-nim was. "Y/N-ah, your brothers and SVT left already!" Taeyan said. "Oh they did?! Well atleast I can have some they left" I said as I know they were joking so I joined. 'WAE?!" Jin shouted as he came in my room. "BWO?! I thought you left!" I said. "You seem happy when we're not here" Namjoon said. "Pfft! Oppa I know you guys were joking so yeah, I joined" I said with a smirk. "We though you really dont like us here noona" Dino said. I laughed. "You guys, Of course I would like you to be here" I said. They smiled and jumped on me for a hug.

~NEXT DAY~

I woke up by the nose outside of my room. "YA QUIET DOWN IM SLEEPING HERE!!" Taeyan shouted. "I guess someone's not a morning person." Seungkwan said. "aish!! Shut up will ya! You guys woke me up!" I shouted as I got out of my room. They looked at me shocked. "Mianhae... Y/N-ah" Hoshi said. 

~*~

"Well this is a goodbye then Taeyan?" I said to her. She nodded with a slight smile. "I promise I'll visit you" I said as I hugged her. She hugged back. 'Man I didn't know we'll end up as friends even if I did something bad back then." She said. "Well everyone needs a second chance dont they?" I said. She smiled and thanked me.

"Well goodbye then!" I said as I waved goodbye to her and get in the Van.

I fell asleep while we were on our way back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that this chapter is boring XD. And yeah here it is the next chapter!!I will be more busy since I have a recital and my cousins from Australia will come back here.I promise that I'll update. Or maybe this will be the last chapter.