Water

Brett's pov

I watched Liam stand there with wide eyes and I just shove my head back in my pillow I don't think there's a way to fix this. "Brett please listen." Liam sounded a bit desperate. I just took my head out of my pillow and looked at him but started crying again, he just doesn't want me. Why see the guy that's killing me while I suffer? Just leave Liam. He looked at me and moved towards me. I sat up right away and moved as far away as possible.
"Okay I deserve that, but I'm willing to maybe give you a chance at this Mate thing." I heard Liam say this and he sounded a bit hopeful. "Liam are you serious or are you just saying this so I don't die?" I had to know before I got my hopes up. "I realized I never even thought of looking at you as more than friends, but now maybe I could and see if this works out but I think we should take it slow, maybe be best friends that hold hands and kiss for now and see where that takes us." Liam said smiling at me a little. I felt me and my wolf get happy over the fact that our Mate might want us.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH LIAM." I yelled and grabbed him yanking him down with me. He laughed that beautiful laugh that I love way too much, "Haha go take a shower while I wash your bed sheets since you haven't showered in forever or even changed for that matter." Liam was smiling big and I nodded while I laughed,
"Which color are you going to replace the sheets with?" I asked because i need something on my bed while my sheets are washing, "The blue sheets duh those are like my favorite ones." Liam smiles at me, I nod, I figured he was going to pick the blue ones, he loves blue.

I grab my towel from my closet and went to my bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I turned on the water to hot, I let the hot water droplets run all the way down my back for about 5 minutes. I grabbed the shampoo and poured it in my hand like a swirl of ice cream then massaged it into my scalp. I rinsed it out then opened my eyes, I grabbed the body wash and poured it onto my chest. I shivered a bit because it was cold unlike the hot water. I rubbed the body wash all over my body and closed my eyes as I rinsed off the soap. Once I was done I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist showering felt great.

I opened the door from my bathroom and fog started pouring into my room. I walked out of my bathroom and into my room to see Liam shirtless, Woah he's so fucking hot. He was also staring at me.

Liam's pov

I waited until I heard the water turn off and once I did I quickly took off my shirt and through it on the floor. I laid back and waited for Brett to open the bathroom door and when he did smoke came out. Then Brett did he was staring at me but I didn't care because all I could really focus on at the moment was how good he looked. Jesus, and I thought I was gonna be a thirst trap for him. He didn't even have to try. His eyes seemed a lighter shade of green, his hair pretty much slicked back except for that one strand that leaks a water droplet. I watched as the water droplet drops down onto his chest and that drop of water rolls down his chest, zig zags around his abs and down to where the towel drinks it up. If you look up at his whole body you can see his V line where water drops seem to gather. Why have I not noticed how much of a fucking god he is?

"-Liam" I looked up to see Brett looking at my eyes, I feel like I couldn't focus. I mean how fucking could I? I don't know anyone who looks this good after getting out of the shower. "Yes?" I asked and he just shook his head with a small smile.

Brett's pov

I grabbed clothes and changed. Once I finished changing I turned around only to be face to face with Liam. I looked at him with a puzzled expression and he just hugged me. "I'm sorry for all the pain I made you feel over me saying something when I was scared. If you told me I was your Mate when I wasn't scared I would've acted differently and i wouldn't have said that I rejected you." Liam actually sounded like he cared, "I believe you and it's okay, you were scared that was a really dumb time for me to bring it up." I said holding onto him a bit harder, "Let's watch a movie." Liam let go of me after saying that and runs over to shelf of movies. Cute.

~Ding~

"Liam you have a text want me to answer?" I asked knowing it was probably Scott. "Sure just let me know who it is and what it says." He says still focused on the movies, I grabbed his phone and unlocked it.

Theo: Hey Liam, stop spending time with that little bitch Brett and come over;)

"Liam it's from Theo he says to stop hanging out with me aka the bitch and come over with a winky face." I saw wondering if he'll leave for Theo. He said he would try but that doesn't mean he'd stay. "Mmm I wanna watch a movie with my uhm whatever we are best friends I think for now uhm so tell him no or something."

To Theo: Hey buddy, it's me the "Bitch" aka Brett. Liam said he'd rather hang out with me so fuck off now and go back to fucking Malia ;)

Theo: Listen little bitch, I'm way better than you. He's never going to want you, only me, he screams my name not yours and I'm on my way for him so let him know

to Theo: Liam really doesn't want to see you, if you could just leave him alone that'd be great

from Theo: Fine, but just know he'll never pick you

"Did everything work out okay?" Liam asked as I turned off his phone, "Yeah, he just said that he's on his way for you. I said no and he said fine but you'll never want me so yeah, it's cool did you pick out the movie?" I asked wanting to change the subject because what Theo said is probably true. I just didn't want to think about it. Liam put the movie in and we both laid down, after about 5 minutes i could feel myself starting to drift off. I looked at Liam and he was already asleep so I decided to just shut my eyes and hug him close.