Cheats?

Liam's pov

I woke up to strong but lengthy arms around me. Brett. OH SHIT. I didn't tell him that what Theo said isn't exactly true. I mean I don't exactly see Brett as a best friend anymore that's for sure, but I still have to see how much. I don't know about him which I mean shouldn't be a lot right? Right, "Morning Li, whatcha thinkin about?" Brett asked as he pulled me closer to him. "Nothing just life." I know that he can tell I'm lying and I can smell the hurt rolling off him but I don't want to tell him just yet. "Oh, Hello Bitch and Hi handsome" I heard fucking Theo say from the door way. I sat up right away as Brett moved a little more to the corner of his bed. "Why the hell are you in my house?" Brett asked rudley.

"I'm here for Liam, remember?" He said with a smirk, I could smell the anger rolling off of Brett. It was so strong I think Scott could probably smell it. "Hey so, Theo you need to leave because I'm still spending time with Brett, as you can see." I was very much annoyed that he had ruined that small cuddling session that I was hoping would've lasted longer but the bitch had to ruin it. "Liam how much more time do you need before you realize you don't want him?" Theo asked and waited for a response that I didn't give him. "After all he is just damaged goods or hand-me-downs." After Theo had finished his sentence I was up so fast there wasn't even time to blink. I shoved Theo against a wall and punched him as hard as I could.

"Call him that again and you'll get worse, he is my best friend and I can be here as long as I want. He isn't damaged goods and if he is, he's my damaged goods so fuck off." I whispered in his ear so only we'd know what I said, "Baby, I like it when you try to be tough. I'll be back after this heals." Theo said as he walked out the door blood dripping out of his mouth. "Liam you didn't have to do that. I could've done that myself." Brett looked at me with a small smile. "I know but I wanted to have some fun." I smiled back and laid down in his bed again. "Gosh it's like I never really went to bed, I'm so tired." I said yawning

"We can sleep all day if that's what you want." Brett said laying right next to me, "Cuddles?" I asked, I knew that answer to this, Brett could never say no to cuddles. He wrapped his arms around my waist so that I was secure then pulled me against his chest lightly. I was able to feel almost every muscle on his chest and oddly he was warmer than other werewolves, like he was warmer than Scott which is weird because Scott is like an oven. I mean, I remember this one time I stayed over at his place and it was so cold that me and Scott had to cuddle, so we woke up and we were both super sweaty it was gross.
"Brett?" I asked and I felt him rest his chin on my shoulder.

"Yes?" His voice was a bit raspy from the sleep and that made whatever he said 100 times better, "You're... You're a dork." I started laughing, after I finished saying that Brett let go and sat up "I am not!!!" He yelled a little, "You so are, I mean you love super hero movies and puppies and going to the park." I said chuckling a little, "Everyone loves the park Liam because...ITS THE PARK." he laughed a little too, "Okay now what do you wanna do... bestie??" He looked super serious when he said this and I smiled at him the got up and ran "Liam where are you going?" I heard Brett call but I just ran out. I quickly shoved my shoes on and took off my shirt.

When I saw Brett at the top of the stairs, I ran out the door. "LIAM WAIT." I heard Brett yell but I ran and waited for him to leave his house. When I saw him leave I ran into the woods and hid somewhere and waited for him. I heard leaves crunching behind me and I waited. I heard the crunching get closer so I turned around but all I saw was Theo, SHIT!!!
"BRETT!!" I yelled and I ran as fast as I could but I could hear Theo run faster.
"BRE-." I yelled but was cut off because I was pushed to the ground by Theo. "LIAM!!" I heard Brett yell, "Theo get off of me, now!" I yelled at theo and waited for him to move but he didn't instead he kissed me. HE FUCKING KISSED ME
I didn't kiss back and I tried to shove him off but he put all this weight on me.

"Li-Oh, uh oh okay bye I guess." I heard Brett say and he ran. I felt the anger build up and I roared and shoved Theo off of me, "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM GOD DAMMIT!!" I yelled at him and ran. I ran as fast as I could towards Brett's house but I couldn't find him in his own house.

Time skip

I checked everyone's house by everyone I mean every pack member and no one has him. So here I am laying down in Brett's bed waiting for Brett to come home it's currently 1 am.

Time skip

Okay it's 3 am and I'm still waiting. I hear a door open and shut, then I hear giggling from downstairs. I walk to the stairs and what I saw actually broke me, "B-Brett?" I said looking down at the two people I thought I could trust.
"I-." I didn't even let him finish, I ran and jumped out of his window I have to find Mason.

::::::::::::::::
Who do you think Liam saw Brett with??