Date Night Turns In To Pack Night

Brett's pov

I woke up with a slightly smaller build in my arms and smile, it's Liam. I have a great idea, I should plan out a date so that maybe he will see me as more than a best friend. I'll start now, I got up and made sure that Liam was still sleeping, after that I went downstairs and called Satomi to let her know how everything is going. She should be back in a day or 2 so tomorrow I'll call her again. I walked into the kitchen and started making chocolate waffles which is Liam's favorite. I took out the syrup and the orange juice and put it on the table and waited, it didn't take long for him to wake up to the smell of waffles and sit down at the table.

"Morning bab-Brett, I meant to say Brett anyway thanks for the waffles." Liam went wide eye when he almost called me babe but I'll take what I can get. "Morning Li, I hope you like them." I said watching him put waffle pieces in his mouth. It was silent for a long time and I didn't want it to be awkward so i decided to let him know what we're going to do today. "Uhm I planed out somethings that we're going to do today if you don't mind, I just thought it would be nice to spend some time together, unless you don't want to then I totally understand, oh my god I'm going to stop talking now." I stopped talking because I noticed I was rambling.
"That's perfect, I would love to spend time with you and the waffles are great." Liam smiled at me and it made me smile.

After we finished our breakfast we went back up to my room and got dressed into clothes for the weather. It looked cloudy and a little windy, I got dressed in a black hoodie with the words #Brett in small print on the front. I gave Liam one that said #Liam on his but mine was a bit to small and his was a bit to big so we switched. I'm wearing the white hoodie with Liam's name in black. I grabbed black pants and Liam grabbed white ones. I grabbed a white beanie and Liam grabbed a black one. After we got socks, I grabbed a pair of white vans and Liam grabbed black ones. "We should match like this more often." Liam looked at me as he finished tying his shoes.

"Okay, we could do that." I said waiting for him to get up, "Thanks for the hoodie." Liam smiled at me and I nodded.
"So first I was thinking we could go to that park we used to go to when we were still friends." I said opening the door for Liam. "I haven't been there in forever." Liam walked out the door so I locked it and started walking with him. "Brett the day we became friends again was one of the best days of my life. I thank you for coming up to me and deciding that you wanted to make amends. Also for us to continue on with our lives but together. If you wouldn't have done that then I wouldn't be walking here with you right now." Liam was looking at the road we were walking on.

"Liam, I didn't really decide right in that moment. I decided a long time ago because when we were going to against each other, I noticed all the good times we had and that I was being an asshole to you all this time. If I hadn't been an asshole all that time I could have you close to me but in reality it took a long time to get here." I chuckled a little at the last part, remembering all the things we've been through in the last couple of days. I grabbed Liam's arm and pulled him into the woods I think it's now or never. "Brett, what's going on?" Liam whispered as I pulled him closer to me.

If it was possible I pulled him even closer and started to lean in "Liam, since the first day I met you, when we were kids believe it or not I've been waiting to be able to be this close to you. To be able to kiss you like I want to do now, but I won't if you stop me from doing so, whether you're going to say It back or not I need to know I said it to you, I love you Liam Dunbar." I whispered to him and started to lean in all the way and I think he also was but his phone started to ring and I let him answer it. "Hey Cory what's up." Liam said sighing into the phone, "Am I busy right now? Yeah actually I was, I mean I am, I'm hanging out with Brett We're kinda on a date yeah." Liam started to whisper yell into the phone. I could tell he didn't want to stop hanging out and he called it a date but knowing Cory he can't take a hint.

"Me and Brett later uh We're gonna watch a movie, NO Cory! See I didn't, I don't- NO CORY WAIT." Liam started to yell but the line went dead. I heard the whole thing and it looks like we have to go to pack night, there is no skipping it. "I'm really sorry Brett, I really tried to tell him I didn't want to go." Liam actually felt bad I could smell the guilt. "Hey it's okay, let's go to pack night it can't be that bad." I said hugging Liam.

TIME SKIP :))

"Listen Brett about earlier-.", "Don't worry about it Liam, seriously it's okay let's just go inside and have fun." I said not wanting for him to say something that'll make me feel bad.

//I don't remember If I said Derek had his house or not sooo//

"Hey gu- Aww you both look so cute wearing each others names!!" Lydia screamed at us, Liam started blushing so I hugged him from behind. "We do don't we." I said smiling at her but I didn't notice that she took a picture. "Okay Pack Meeting first because I have something to announce." Derek said so we all gathered around Derek and waited. "So I fixed my old house so that It's a pack house now and everyone has a room but Liam if you sleep with Brett, I can Get rid of one room and make it for a guest bedroom." Derek said while looking at Liam and he nodded. Hehe he nodded, honestly today keeps getting better. "So when can we go to the pack house?" I asked, I really want to see it. "Now actually and It has clothes and shoes that you guys like." Derek smiled at everyone like actually smiled.

He ran out the door and we all started running after him. Me and Liam held hands as we ran and when we got there, I heard a few clicks which is probably Lydia taking pictures. "It looks like your old house Der." I heard Stiles say while walking towards the pack house. "Yeah, I got it fixed like it used to look like just with a few extra rooms." Derek said looking at Stiles then turning around to the rest of us. "Go explore." After he said that everyone ran in to the house.