First Pack Dinner

Brett's pov

Liam was acting clingy since this morning and I don't mind it, well only when I want to eat and he won't get off of me, other then that it's the cutest thing I've seen, since my mom introduced us when we were kids. "Stiles this is great." Liam smiled at Stiles and he just laughed. Liam looked confused then looked at me and I noticed he had sauce on his face he always ate spaghetti a bit messy. I grabbed a napkin and wiped off the sauce he had on his face. "Yeah, Liam has always been a messy eater when it comes to spaghetti but he looks quite cute when he has sauce on his face." I said laughing a bit while Liam pouted.

"What were you guys doing before Cory called?" Lydia asked smiling brightly at both of us. "Oh we were uh kinda on a date." I said smiling at Liam who was still pouting. "Oh my god, I can't believe- UGH I'm so upset. I've been waiting for that to happen and it gets ruined. Derek could've waited." Lydia actually looked mad she was glaring at Derek. "Hey it's okay, I'm sure the babe didn't mind just hanging out with me here, did you Liam?" I asked looking at him he smiled at me and I just had to smile back, I mean that smile kills it's so gorgeous. I kissed his cheek and watch them get red. After we all finished eating we all sat down in the living room me and Liam took the love seat and he rested on my chest, someone had put in a movie called a lover's secret.

The movie was about a very happy couple then a guy tries to ruin it. We were half way through the movie where it was showing that one of the partners might be having an affair when Liam spoke up, "Mmm Brett take me up stairs please." He said sounding like such a sleepy baby and so I couldn't say no. I picked him up and started carrying him up the stairs when I turned back around and told the pack goodnight. I walked into our room and watched as he sluggishly stripped off his clothes except for his boxer breifs and got into bed I did the same thing but before getting into I asked, "Do you want sweatpants or no?" I watched him shake his head no and so I got into bed.

NEXT MORNING :))

We both woke up oddly around the same time and oddly we ended up wearing almost the same outfit. So we walked downstairs and had some breakfast that Stiles made for the pack. After that Liam said he was going home and I told him I'd be here if he needed anything.

Liam's Pov

I went home and took a shower. I loved the pack house but I wanted to come home, finally. While I was redressing myself in the clothes me and Brett were wearing. I really liked Brett, he's really sweet and hot I mean wo-oh I got a text message frommm oh Theo.

Theo-
Hey Liam I'm finally
ready to be in a relationship

Liam-
You'd cheat anyway
it's not worth it

Theo-
No I won't

Theo-
Just go on a date with me

Liam-
Um okay

Theo-
Cool I'll pick you up in...
2 hours

oh a text from Brett

Brett<3-
Hey you okay?

Liam<3-
Yeah I'm just feelin a lil sick

Brett<3-
you won't be able
to hangout today

Liam<3-
Maybe later

Brett<3-
Okay rest well love

All I did was fix my hair and brush my teeth. I feel very guilty about not telling Brett because I know he's a nice enough guy to give me a chance with Theo.

Brett's pov

Something was a bit off from Liam's text earlier but I'll just check up on him later

3 Hours later because I dunno what to write

I ran all the way to Liam's house and I couldn't find him but I can smell him so I ran all the way to where his scent leads.
I stopped running when I reached a restaurant. I looked through the window and saw Liam and Theo on a date. I was so mad but I was hurt more than I was mad. Liam saw me and that's when I'd had enough, I ran Home and I ran into Satomi. "Brett why are you so upset, I could smell your emotions from miles away." She looked at me in a very concerned way, "Liam and I had been getting along. He told me that he'd give the mate thing a try and then he goes on a date with Theo." I said she nodded. I gave her a hug.

"I'm gonna be staying at the pack house for a while." I said and she just nodded, after that I ran out. I know Liam will start to look for me and I have to let the pack know I don't want to see Liam right now.
I ran to the house but when I got there I couldn't hold the tears back anymore. I walked intothe house and collapsed in tears. I hate that it hurt so much. If I wasn't I werewolf I bet it would hurt less. "Brett what's going on?" It was Derek,
"Liam, uhm do you think I Could get a temporary room and the pack could get Liam to I dunno not talk to me for a while." I whispered, I looked up at him and he nodded.