Cries

Brett's pov

"Hey Issac." I said not having it, I was on the edge of crying and Liam wouldn't stop knocking. "Brett baby, what's wrong?" I started crying. He's the sweetest soul to ever exist and the fact that he's always calling me pet names makes it better.
"You already know what's happened."
I said letting out a little sob. "That ass." He said, I knew he was angry. He never liked bullies. "I gotta go, bye." I hung up then called Scott back. I felt bad for hanging up on Isaac like that but I didn't feel like talking about it. "Hey Brett, how are you, are you okay ?" He asked. "No." I answered sharply. He was silent for a moment.

"Your beta won't leave my house and I don't wanna open my door." I said sounding a bit annoyed. I've made it pretty clear that I don't want to open the stupid door. He just keeps knocking to annoy me. "Well open the door." That all I had to hear that set me off, was he not listening?? I hung up. Actually I think he was listening I just think he doesn't care.
I went downstairs and opened my door to Liam kissing Theo as Theo walked away.
"Brett can I com-." I didn't let him finish
"No." I said sternly, piece of shut has the nerve to show up at my house then kiss Theo right outside of it. Go home and kiss him there. This was not his house. "Brett why are you acting like this?" He asked, either he's oblivious or he doesn't give a shit.

"Because you don't care god damnit, I have things happening in my life just like you and you never ask!" I looked away as I started to cry they only kissed me but I couldn't take that, to me it was so much more. I didn't want that, they forced it. I have a history with my ex's using me and that's exactly what Derek did, he used me. It might've only been a kiss but it was still a reminder, "I'll go then, you don't want me here." Was all Liam said before he ran off. I shut my door and hit myself. I made red spots on my face. I had a smoke outside and had someone take a picture. Another one of my beautiful pictures. I'm not crazy, and I don't just do it for the aesthetic. I do it because I want to be able to portray a form of 'art', I want people to feel my pain with me.

(Instagram)

BrettTalbot

BrettTalbot.: Is this what life does to us? Brings us down and never back up, gives us people who will leave when they've found someone better? Is this what life does, bring people who will force you to do something?
Likes: 876

Liam._.: Brett? This isn't you text me.

ScottyMcCaller: Brett buddy you write some deep stuff.. oh wait I think I said that already.

LydsMar: Come over, let's talk about this Brett.

JacksonWhitt: Babe come over let's not talk about it and do something else ;)

BrettTalbot.: I think I might just have to :) @LydsMar

LydsMar: Great!!