Pack House

Brett's pov

Me and Liam went upstairs to look at our room. Derek called a witch that he knew to merge mine and Liams closet to one. The bed was great the sheets were blue with black. The walls were blue and the other stuff was black like the desk. We looked in our closet which was a huge one and one side was for Liam and the other side was for me. It looked amazing, we also had a bathroom in here which I could tell Liam also really liked. "Brett do you think our closet is that big because Derek was supposed to get this room?" Liam asked I could tell he was feeling guilty.
"I don't know, do you want to go check out his room?" I asked so that it'd make him feel happy knowing that Derek's room was bigger.

He just nodded so I started walking with him to Derek's room. He was about to open the door when I slapped his hand away "Brett, that hurt." He simply stated, "I know but you have to knock, you don't know what he's doing in there." I said while knocking. I waited for a little, I didn't here anything so I walked in to see a half naked Derek and a half Naked Stiles making out. "See Li, my point exactly. Also his room is definitely bigger than ours so don't feel bad oh and sorry for interrupting but it seems like you don't care much so we're gonna leave." I said grabbing Liam and walking out.

"See Liam no problem, their room is bigger." I said and watched as he still looked shocked. "Let's go look at the rest of the pack house." I said grabbing him and walking away. All the rooms had name plaques on top of the doors. The bathrooms did too. We walked down the stairs and took a good look at the living room, which had wood everything except the couches. There was a carpet covering some of the wood floor, there was a fireplace with a shelf over it, and a big tv.
We went to the kitchen and saw a big fridge and green granite countertops. Lots of cabinets, and a big sink, and stove. The table was huge and there was a chandelier over the table.

There was some rooms downstairs and a bathroom. Stiles came out of the room and walked down the stairs. He had taken a shower but I could still smell Derek on him. "I'm gonna make dinner, so if you want to shower while I'm doing that so that when you guys get out it's ready that'd be nice." Stiles said not looking at us, me and Liam looked at each other and laughed while walking up the stairs. Once we got to mine and Liam's room we stopped, "So do you uh want to take a shower first or do I go?" I asked Liam trying not to make it awkward. "Can we just take a shower together?" He asked and I nodded while grabbing a blue towel and a black one.

I walked into the bathroom took off my clothes then got into the shower and turned on the water. I saw Liam walk in but he just stood there, "I thought we were going to take a shower together." He said looking at me, "We are, I just got in a bit early you can still get in." I said and watched him take off his clothes and step in.

Liam's pov

I feel insecure next to Brett, I mean he's got an 8 pack and I'm here with a slight 6 pack. I'm not all the way there yet and I mean he's hot. I'm just here looking like a mess so fuck I don't even know what to do, this was a bad idea. I watched as Brett stepped into the water and stepped out from the other side, I watched as he slicked his hair back. He pulled me into the water and pulled me out close to him. I shook out the water from my hair fixed it so I could see. I watched Brett look at me and looked away from him, "You don't have to feel insecure you look hot doing anything." He said and kissed me which I was happy to kiss back. "Thanks." I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

I grabbed the shampoo and poured some in Brett's hands and watched as he rubbed it in his hair since he's too tall and I can't reach. I watched as he rinsed and waited for him to give me the shampoo, but he didn't give it to me, instead he poured some in his hand and rubbed it into my head. He helped me rinse it out.
After we got out we went into our room and looked for some clothes. After we both put on our boxer briefs we looked at each other. "Brett, I'm tired." I said looking at him he just chuckled and walked forward. He wrapped his arms around me and I actually felt happy and safe. "We should eat before bed okay? If you're too tired to walk I'll carry you all the way back up here and put you in pajama bottoms okay?" He said looking down at me.

"Okay, promise?" I asked because I didn't want to walk up the stairs. "Promise I'll even carry you down." he smiled at me,
"Can we match?!?" I asked a little too overly excited but he nodded. So we both grabbed black sweatpants and a tight long sleeved blue shirt. With some white socks,
"Ready ba-Brett?" I asked and he nodded,
"I don't wanna walk." I looked at him seriously, he laughed and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. When we got to the bottom of the stairs everyone was sitting at the table waiting. "Oh, sorry we took so long. Liam was being a baby after we got out of the shower and was talking about how he wanted sleep, he also took forever to get in." Brett said smiling at everyone and trying to get me to get off but I wouldn't let go.

"By the looks of it Brett, he's not gonna let go so I asked to morph 2 chairs together." Derek said point to the chair at the end of the table I sat down and Liam moved to the side.