04

IT was two days ago when seulgi arrived back to seoul and her galvanized boyfriend literally hoisted her up just to embrace her and to finally let go of his blue momentum, missing her.

it had seized attention from seulgi's siblings and they all squealed in tease at the sight of two lovers re-uniting. seulgi had to ask ken just to put her down and to spare her flushed face away from the looks of others at the airport.

thus, it somehow distracts ken to reduce his worry for the numbered days of their anniversary.

and right now marked as monday, a great time to spoil seulgi for their day. he prepared a lot for this splendid day to come and made it sure it won't leak like a spur-of-the-moment.

ken wanted it to be remarkable.

the couple rode the elevator up to moonbyul's apartment with hands clasped together. ken squeezed her hand and seulgi flashed him a beaming smile that melted his heart.

"you're so pumped up," ken bowed his head, trying surpress his obvious smile. "why are you so pumped up, huh?"

"nothing," they heard the elevator dinged, and both take off from the lift reaching a hallway.

"really?" she said. "is there something you wanted to say?"

he shook his head to denied. "what?"

ken hated how she could simply read his gestures and actings. "what is it?"

"okay," he gave in, releasing whatever he was holding. "i just wanted you to know that i remembered this notable date and i won't disappoint you."

before she could even comment, ken knocked to a white wooden door and watched it slide open to be welcome by a blonde lady. seulgi's gaze passed through her and saw hani behind moonbyul.

the lively moonbyul widen her eyes, and threw her arms around seulgi. "seulgi, welcome back! it's so great to see you."

"i am too," hani came to her for a hug as well, which seulgi accepts heartily.

"good to see you, again seulgi!"

then ken had to leave, and he shot his two female friends for their set of actions before he disappear out to the door.

moonbyul started to drag seulgi inside her fancy room, insisting her to settle herself comfortable to the soft chair. she noticed moonbyul covering a wide mirror with a silk cloth and set about to ask.

moonbyul draw back her lips. "just see yourself after."

"you girls really don't have to do this," seulgi sheepishly smiled, when hani went in front of her starting to put foundation to her hand before applying the foundation to seulgi's nose.

hani laughed at her phrase. "oh no, just lay back and relax. no need to worry about anything."

she heard noises from behind, comprehending it was moonbyul as she began to finger-comb seulgi's smooth mane. "that's right, this is your day with ken. he wanted to make his girl grateful for this event."

"well i'm sure you were looking forward for this, so...yeah okay"

when hani was done putting a concealer and curling her lashes, she is now shifting to bend down to apply a dark brown mascara and do her work to the alternating light lipsticks that suited seulgi the best.

it wasn't quite silent as they randomly shared interest and pleasantry to cheer her up. and with the final touches, moonbyul took the cue to do her hair. and decided to clipped out her long bangs to show her forehead.

hani sank down to the nearest couch satisfied at her finished work. she don't have to do much effort to adorn her, for seulgi-to be honest-is no doubt physically attractive.

emerging from her short rest, she ran to open moonbyul's closet to reveal the costly dress they've been hunting last week. she brought it excitedly and hand it over to introduce, she couldn't wait for seulgi to try it on already.

"what's this?" seulgi quirked her eyebrow.

"oh it's just something that your man bought it for you,"

seulgi chuckled, murmuring at ken's earnest effort. the ladies assisted seulgi to fit the dress, it was an emerald long-sleeved dress that ended just above her knees. sequins were all over her dress that glittered with spectacular flashes.

moonbyul snatched the cloth out of the mirror and admit seulgi slayed the look that outlined her seamless figure. and seulgi appreciate the look more than she likes to admit.

🍱

NIGHT came. baro was standing at the main door of the venue, formally dressed wearing his thin-line smile. he welcomed the three ladies as he opened up the door with his full bravado.

"ladies, smile for the camera," then they found jin holding a camera fixed at them, taking a photo to be remembered. smiles lingered on their faces and strode towards the lukewarm of the restaurant it radiated.

seulgi scanned the empty tables that was supposed to be filled with bright lights and people satisfied in their exclusive dinners, but it was only on the center table that was lit with candle. seulgi smiled with her eyes as she was greeted by ken with a gaily kiss.

moonbyul had to haul hani to stay out of the way and lead themselves to where the boys are preparing. they spotted sandeul and baro peeking through a glass window concealment where ken seemed to be doing his complimentary vocal to seulgi.

"wow, he's not really a pain in the ass at all." sandeul cackled influencing baro as the two found their amusement at the sight infront of them.

"cause he is a gentleman, unlike you two," hani retorted, and it was moonbyul's chance to chortle in a briefest moment before doing her intention to the remaining boys.

"yah!" moonbyul nearly kick both of their asses as she gave noticed that jin was there inside the kitchen, doing the works without a leg up from them. "go help jin at the kitchen!"

"this is my restaurant, you don't have the right to boss around," baro challenged, earning a slap on his back.

"ow!" baro cried out. "geez, moon...then how about you move your ass and help him instead!"

"good thing we're being paid for this," sandeul sighed.

"no, we're not" moonbyul interrupted.

"really?"

however, hani's heed is constantly glued to the couple. she watched ken spinning seulgi around. she looks good in his arms and hani hated the feeling she was battling right now.

there was a whirlpool sense,
she was- glad, pleased, crestfallen, envious- that won't calm to puzzle her. hani needed an escape to whatever she was detesting to.

"hani, come here in the kitchen!" moonbyul called her out to join them inside and sensed her trance.

"c'mon, you're not an exemption in this plan, we need to finish the food."

then hani let out the breath she was restraining. what a night.

🍱

-agatha