13

bold words are the flashbacks; the happenings way back their high school. lol

🍱

HANI raises a brow at the blonde lady (monbyul) in the waiting line of the cafeteria. the unmindful lady's back is facing towards hani while she carry on choosing what to eat for lunch.

hani actually welcomed moonbyul as a repose rival at that time. things were not falling into the exact way they had imagined their future would be. truth is, they were at cold war even during grade school. enemies and such.

and they met again at high school.

moon and hani had a dispute that jin, sandeul and baro could only watch from afar. they were no friends. actually, they weren't that close to be begin with.

baro was snob, sandeul was so nerdy and he (baro) hated his addiction of cartoons. jin is hanging out with the jerks while ken just transferred into their school a little late.

"excuse me bitch, your in my way." moonbyul casually and sarcastically chirped behind the school's beauty queen: hani.

oh, as much as moonbyul appreciates song writings and foods, she uplifts trashtalk as well.

"oh, excuse you." hani turned to greet the greatest moonbyul she consider as a debacle. "before you call me bitch, make sure to double check that your not pertaining to yourself."

byul raises a brow, more confident to own the line to face hani despite the students around. both does not give any shits. passing students are even entertained.

"yeah, that's right! i'm a bitch, okay i changed my mind. i'm the bitch and i'm just gonna call you a female dog then."

"seriously, i'm too beautiful to be called just a female dog. i mean look at you, your ugly af. the ugliest biatch!" hani fired back, no one's stopping them.

"hoe, nobody said that your beautiful. stop dreaming, and stop ruining my day, your disgusting face is not helping me either."

hani acted as if shocked and hurt. "oh my, maybe you got eye problems. poor you ugly moon. maybe you need check-up because maybe one day, i woke up and your already dying."

"i'm a bad bitch, bitches won't die too early." byul proudly announced.

"oh, and who even told you that?"

"moonbyul the bitch and i." she said, crossing her arms while looking at hani with a sly smile. "and by the way, has anyone told you that your pretty--"

"of course, i'm pretty. DUH," hani rolled her eyes.

"female dog, don't talk while i'm still at it. i said your pretty hideous."

"your hair looked like corn hair!"

"and you're too skinny. the other day i saw you being chased by dogs!"

"you BITYCHGSHHS!" and the both of them ended up grabbing, torturing each others' hair.

🍱