11

SLEEP OVER. tracing back the summer days in high school of the squad, there were brimful of giddy games, pranks and other ridicule they created to behold.

the worst of all, tenth grade. the boys hit the pool to swim in the nude. moonbyul and hani had to ditch them.

so tonight, the gaiety celebration of the overnight stay shall commence.

but no more skinny-dipping, that's for sure.

crystal horizon, the stars float shining above in grand and the brightly light posts hinder the driveway of ken's neighborhood to be dusky.

a soft thud escaped when baro closes the car's door after he escorted hani to picked up the food they take out for later bliss.

"do you think this is enough?" hani look down from the paperbags they carried.

"for you? maybe we need the whole chinese restaurant." baro joked whereas hani gave him a sour look.

he swallowed his laugh, baro wishes not to receive a crack to his head. she's hella crazy.

"actually, jin cooked lots of dishes for midnight. so just wind down friend," he withdraw his stupid jest that he threw to hani.

baro played with the keys after he locked his car and stroll across the placid street, tailing her.

with keen eyes, hani cut a glance to a white sports car parked nearby. "we have other guest coming over?"

"oh damn, that probably cost more than my life. ken didn't tell me he's a sugar daddy son of a bitch."

she turned around to face him fully. "ken?"

"yes, ken. our ken-your ken. he bought a car."

"so he finally realized the purpose of money, that's nice," hani said casually.

"probably just showing off, he's tired of asking you for a ride so he decided to own one," baro scratched his head, pretty amuse in his own world of humor.

"as if i'll buy that excuse..." she mumbled to the air.

"is moonbyul coming tonight?" he asked once they reached the frontdoor and knocked on the wooden surface.

"of course she is, probably she's on a late photoshoot and-"

"i heard my name!" moonbyul shouted from the other side of the door. assuredly, she showed up much earlier than the two.

once an early bird, always an early bird.

byul opened the entrace with a sly smile. jin plotted to hide behind the door to scare their poor souls out from their body. however, it was dumb.

"i could tell jin is hiding from that door." hani rolled her eyes, this is too typical to happen.

"do you have x-ray eyes? why is that everytime i hid there, you always guess it." jin asked with eyes wide open.

"guess i'm a prophet," then hani joined moonbyul in the kitchen in setting up the rest of the foods.

🍱

AFTER the good three hours of dinner, they went upstairs and sprawled on the floor of the balcony and was greeted with the algid wind of ending december.

christmas decorations were still in display, the lights flickered satisfying their eyes. below them, are kids strolling the sidewalk, firecrackers in their grasp.

for the next three hours it'll be january again and say bon voyage to the previous. it'll be another new year to mess around.

the guys brought beers and drink their heart's content, while the ladies were up for snacks.