15

“JESUS—FUCK!” baro trivially shouted.

it was sharp noon since he had woken, and won’t stop complaining about his unpleasant migraine. “it felt like someone chopped my brain in halves, like i was some kind of a zombie or a dead body. i can’t tell, it’s killing me slowly.”

the wind of the afternoon was more algid than the other afternoons, and all heads turned to moonbyul, just finishing from opening all the windows. they welcomed the glorious current of novel air from the couch.

“can’t believe you guys slept without a sheet in the cold floors of the living room. gosh, now where’s ken?”

the tired baro groaned, forcing all his balance to come good. “sandeul took the sheets and made it his blanket!”

“I believe ken’s upstairs.” sandeul innocently blew his strong coffee, freshly showered. he’ll be thanking ken later for the borrowed clothes he snatched in a closet. he might also consider not returning it though.

“yeah, about last night…” sandeul observed byul from pacing in the hallways into the center table with tense movements. “did he and hani fought? bicker again?”

moonbyul perked up. of course! hani wasn’t in good terms last night to handle ken’s stupid outburst of words. it was surely a result of his slur and drunk persona. for someone who was far from sober will probably fuck a conversation like that. and as for her and seokjin, they are yet to handle a heart-to-heart serious phase.

“i guess?” sandeul threw baro a towel when he watched the other walk on his way to the washroom to wash his face.

“they still haven’t come down yet?”  moonbyul inquired. “and goodness hell, where is seokjin? i have been looking for him since i woke up!”

“why are you suddenly looking for him, sounding like super worried?” sandeul smiled goofily, pointing out a teasing look while he almost choked on his great coffee. the scent dancing around the room.

“fuck you, don’t give me that look. i was looking for him coz we were supposed to prepare lunch now! geez…”

🏙

sweat glided down her forehead. rays of sun hit her left forearm, and hani bolted up like a frantic one. her phone was laying by her grasp, and recalled she must have been using her phone until she fell asleep dead. she watched her reflection in the screen and was overly horrified after discerning her nest-like hair.

thought of last night suddenly surging in her head like a flood that is set to drown herself. “oh my god!”

“oh my god what?”

ken stood from the doorway of his own bathroom, looking rejuvenated after a nice shower, now clad in a comfortable sweater and denim. he walked towards hani as if sensing her agitation. “what’s wrong?”

“where are you going?” she asked instead, watching him putting on his wristwatch.

“somewhere.” his short retort didn’t make her satisfied. she was also not unhappy about that. but hani just let go off the topic. it is likely an important matter that doesn’t have to be involve with her.

“wait, why are you wearing my shirt?” ken pointed at her direction. she looked down to herself. leisurely, hani was looking back at him. carefully. she was starting to think, that he must have been so drunk that he forgot about the fact that he kissed her on the fucking lips and more than that. what the hell.