12

FIREWORKS after fireworks, they watched them in awe, blinded by their striking colors. they spent half an hour, yelling, pushing and hitting each other in a war of slap.

sandeul was grinning squarely, jumping in bliss. but not until baro push him flat on the ground.

tears of mirth escaped from hani.

jin almost lost his marbles, cackling with sandeul's infectious belly laughs. byul had to kneel, her hair touching the floor and laugh in her full heart's content.

it was a simple mood, but it brings abundant of laughter to all of them. oh how they could stay like this until the end of the line.

the boys-ken and baro-were so drunk after the idle party, that byul and hani had to drag their lazy asses back inside the living room.

baro, whose arms are on ken's broad shoulders sneak a sloppy kiss to his nape. ken cursed endlessly, wiping where the skin touches the other's lips.

like a little kid embracing a plushy, baro end up embracing ken tightly. his head against his back.

"YAOI!" sandeul yelled, grabbing moonbyul on the process. "yaoi alert!"

"son of a-" ken groaned, lifting baro's arms to get away. "you smell like an expired yogurt."

"wrong!" baro-whose face as red as a ripe tomato-beamed comically. "i drank an expired milk."

sandeul and jin were so loud, reciting a song lyrics trying to say it without making the tune. they lay on the warm sheets the girls had prepare for them on the carpeted floor.

offering room upstairs would be great ass task for the drunk boys.

"I'M GOING SOLO LO LO LO LO LO-" jin decided to thrust in his inner fanboy craze. baro rolled his body and collided with jin which made him scream.

"what a great thing to start off your year, cowards," hani smiled, on the midst of checking her instagram.

"well they're always like that. remember last year? much worst than ever." byul said.

"recalling the time when jin and ken were chasing sandeul and baro down the streets, firecrackers in hand to throw at each other."

that nearly caused the death of moon byulyi, my lord.

hani slapped sandeul on the arm as she began to laugh again. rolling her eyes, moonbyul just stroll towards the mini table to get them a glass of water.

"thanks mom," jin took the offer from moonbyul and slightly leaned to her before receiving a punch on his back.

"MY LUNGS! my poor lungs-" cried jin dramatically.

moonbyul gave the other boys a glass of water too, distributing them with punches.

"well i do remember too, when you and moonbyul usually fight like wild cats in highschool," sandeul's face lit up, grinning from ear to ear at hani.

"THEY WHAT?" ken shouted and nearly choked on his water.

"that happened before you transfered ken," hani explained.

"how come i didn't know about this? how come you hide secrets from me. i thought we were buddies and we're supposed to share-" ken started to ramble.

"oh shut up," hani threw him a pillow before any dramas will emerged.

"DID YOU NOT KNOW? DOES HE NOT KNOW?" baro asked with a dumb-looking face.

"of course not!"

"SILENCE BITCHES!" jin is making a quirky hand gesture of silencing the squad which effectively shut them up.

"i'll do the flashbacks."

"oh please, not this..." moonbyul groaned.

"it's just a little re-telling how our friendship begins, UWU" jin convinced.

"but we know how it happened, okay. there's no need for you to remind us." moonbyul argued, but she don't know how to get mad at jin. it's hard for her.

"but its hilarious! so listen..."

🍨☕🍸🍷🍺🍹

"HEY, AFTERSCHOOL AT CHANYEOL'S DON'T FORGET!" jackson reminded jin as they reached their respective classrooms.

they were nineth grade when jin joined the squad of troublemakers consisting: jackson, chanyeol, shownu, myungsoo and him as the latest member. and somehow he found himself in every scheme of the boys.

from skipping classes just to play computer games, hacking their clsssmates social media accounts to being cheatmates-it was hella chaotic to be one of them.

until there was one time.

"hey jin, can you do me a little favor?" shownu showed up beside jin at lunch. its weird how shownu usually don't eat lunch in the cafeteria. just today.

jin faced him to acknwledge his presence."sure, and that is-"

"can you give this to hyuna?" he gave jin a small envelope-a love letter obviously.

"wow, you like her?"

"i wouldn't ask you for a favor, if i don't."

then he left to search for a new seat. jin only let the matter slip and carry on to eat his salad.

later that day, jin found hyuna in the performing arts club meeting room. they were the only two inside the building and he rushed to give the letter to her.

"hey hyuna,"

"jin! hello, you're here to audition for the upcoming school musical?" she smiled.

"oh no." he shook his head. "actually i'm here to give you this letter. and i'm kinda in a hurry so i'll just leave you with this. bye!"

jin thought he did his job simple, but little did he know, the letter had no any name signed from someone. which means, hyuna assumed it came from jin.

not from shownu.

a day later, hyuna came to jin, a wide smile drawn to her lovely face. suddenly, she embraced jin warmly. completely confusing the boy.

"what-what are you doing?"

"i like you too!"

"WHAT?!"

they both spun and saw the flare in shownu's face. he thought jin had betrayed him and sent jin a punch straight in the jaw.

"shownu! why did you punch him?" hyuna yelled.

"hey!" trying to be a hero, baro came and soon they exchanges kicks and punches until sandeul strode in between to split them up.

jin owed them alot from escaping shownu to ruin his face.

flashbacks tbc
IM SO SLOWWW
LOL