10

"HOLY sweet mercy, i feel so anxious and depressed and i think i need to pee. heck, i can't do this. what if the injection that will use to induce anesthesia won't work or the-"

"oh, just shut up sandeul!" moonbyul irritatedly gave him a good second scold as they waited for his name to be called.

moonbyul is getting an early headache from this scaredy cat. sandeul won't stop mumbling, she felt embarrass for his part. they're not the only people in the dentist.

the aesthetic wall of the room is the only thing that jin gets interest from. he had enough of waiting. the obvious agitation on sandeul's face is not helping either.

sandeul is scheduled for a dental extraction today, and its been freaking him out all week.

no one to blame, but only sandeul himself for munching sweets all night destroying his once impeccable wisdom tooth, now just a trash that should be thrown away.

though sandeul's been on a couple of dental extraction prior, but it feels like this is the first. he hopes to curse this day to vanish.

"you should have just endure the toothache then if you're going to complain how the injection's gonna hurt," moonbyul just lay her head against jin's firm shoulder whereas she sat beside him.

"god help, but the-

"lee sandeul, sir. you're next."

sandeul nearly fell from his seat and stood up immediately to acknowledge the dentist's assistant. nevermind the awkward smile.

moonbyul and jin bursted into a laughing fit at the clumsy scene. they thought sandeul had a silly blush while he went into the dental room tailing the lady.

"she's so cute" jin commented.

"you always say that to every girls you meet,"

"what?"

as if a jealous girlfriend, moonbyul pretend to sneer. "aren't i more interesting than the others?"

"how should i know that?" jin turned to her with a half-smile.

moonbyul could not shun her nervousness. since the moment byul was captivated by his gentleness, she set aside the thought of him as a best friend. she could not stop the undying growth of her admiration.

and since then, she's been dropping him with hints, hoping he noticed.

"hey byul," jin cut off her trance.

"yeah?" she stare at his gorgeous brown eyes, and let herself drown for a moment.

"i know this is so sudden but promise me you're not going to tell this to anyone YET. not even a single soul in this planet" moonbyul tried to remain calm in which jin began to held her soft hands.

"i just don't want you to get the wrong idea,"

"not even the squad?"

"no, absolutely not. just please it's just between you and me for now," jin pleaded and moonbyul could only give in.

"sure, and that is?" squinting her eyes, jin released a soft laugh.

"i'm gay"

moonbyul was practically hit by a running train. she should've seen this one coming.

🍱

MOONBYUL slide in to settle at the shotgun seat while jin volunteered to do the driving. sandeul was knocked out in sleep at the back seat, not even knowing moonbyul and jin drop by at the drive thru for lunch.

to tell you honestly right after the extraction ended, sandeul has been acting beyond normal and keep on blabbering unfamiliar words.

the two felt like they're baby-sitting a brainless teenager.

"i can't believe those show i've seen in television could happen to sandeul. is he really not kidding us?" moonbyul look out from the window, sensing a traffic from afar.

"i believe that is exactly what's gonna happen if you pull out your wisdom tooth." jin reasoned out, wiping off the moist that blocks his sight on the road.

"that's totally juvenile," rolling her eyes, moonbyul sips from her coffee. "he acted like a child earlier, damn."

jin pressed the car's horn that feels like a minute long at the disturbing traffic they got in. great now they're trap.

"atleast he's asleep now. i hope he won't pee in his pants." jin glance at the top mirror casually.

"guys..." sandeul woke up from his slumber, his hair sticking on his forehead.

"great, now he's awake. goodluck to us if he is still out of his sense." moonbyul mumbled.

"how are you feeling there, buddy?" jin asked.

sandeul screamed abruptly, throwing the tissues placed at the back one by one.

"hey!" moonbyul glared.

"jesus, calm down sandeul!" jin twisted his body to look behind him, seeing his friend in no condition.

"who are you guys?" sandeul's face made a frown. "where are we going?"

"i'm going to send you to hell if you won't go back to sleep." jin snapped.

the weird sandeul touched his left cheeks were it has stuffed cottons to stop his gums from bleeding. luckily, the two was able to convince him earlier to drink his medicine before taking a nap.

"i don't even remember my name," sandeul sounds like he's about to cry. "or my parents'"

moonbyul wanted to take a video of this and for them to keep a blockmail video for him and to laugh on.

"are you guys my parents?"

"should i take a video?" moonbyul eyed jin, already picking up her phone.

"you don't have to ask," jin grinned.

"mom, dad. i wanna go to disneyland," moonbyul choked while sipping her drink, along with jin's noticeable laugh.

"i wanna go there, before i die," sandeul leaned his head against the window with a sour face. "and meet star butterfly,"

"what the hell are you talking about?" jin was disturbed by that.

"who is the maid in a buttercup hair, who sleeps on moonbeams and dances on air?"

moonbyul couldn't believe this, sandeul just started singing a cartoon song. he's twenty-seven and behold, sandeul will risk of sinking his butt on the sofa just to watch animation.

"-and wreaking havoc like a natural disaster. she rocks her narwhal blast
and warnicorn stampede!" that line made him out of tune, dear god help this guy.

"has the world gone mad?" moonbyul badly needs to flee.

"sandeul, please stop," jin banged his head on the steering wheel.

🍱

-klara