01 | Lace - Sope/Yoonseok

*use headphones for audio above*

Excerpt from BTS One Shots (boyxboy) by Scarletrose246 on Archive of Our Own.

Top! Yoongi
Bottom! Hoseok

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This smut contains:
- lingerie
- riding of cocks
- anal fingering
- anal sex
- death of ARMYs
- agust d's tongue technology
- and overall gay smut

Enjoy!
————
Namjoon and Jin like the loving parents they were, were taking the maknae line out to the carnival that just opened. This was also because the maknae line begged for the oldest hyung and their beloved leader if they could go. It was extremely hard to deny the three with their chubby cheeks and puppy eyes, and the group has been working hard so it was they were happy to take some time off. Yoongi passed on the opportunity and left to go and grab Hoseok a gift. (without telling hoseok) Hoseok stayed at home to rest so their number one dancer wouldn't tire himself out for the comeback.

Hoseok sprawled out in Yoongi's bed basking in his lover's scent. He thought about it and attempted to sleep like his boyfriend does on his time off. He turned in all different positions and sighed. No matter how hard he tried there was no way he would be able to sleep like Yoongi does. His body was too energetic in the morning.

He pulled put his phone and a small speaker. He scrolled through his playlists. What should I listen to? Do I listen to our own music? No that's way too cheesy. How about hip-hop? I would go for hip-hop. But what artist do I listen to? Jay Z? Drake? My music is so outdated. Ughhhhh. This is more work than it should be, I just wanna cuddle with Yoongi. Ahhh that's it.

He scrolled through and clicked on an the icon showing the album cover. He bounced up from his place and began free styling. Sometimes he looked stupid... or a lot of times. But he was happy to just listen to Yoongi's voice... Or Suga...  Or Agust D... Why does he have so many nicknames? I'll ask him later, Hoseok thought.

For awhile he was just dancing to Yoongi's mix tape on replay and creating his own choreography, then an idea had struck his mind. He worked his way to Yoongi's closet putting on an all black outfit and a black face mask.

Hoseok laughed looking at himself. He looked like Yoongi except that Yoongi had light blonde hair and Yoongi was definitely shorter.

"Yah, I'm not that short." Yoongi said surprising Hoseok.

"I didn't know I wasn't alone." A crimson burned on Hoseok's cheeks.

"It's too late now." Yoongi smirked walking towards Hoseok trapping him against the wall. A gulp traveled down Hoseok's throat as he looked at Yoongi's dark expression. "Let me show you the tongue technology from the real Agust D."

Yoongi pulled Hoseok in for a deep kiss. There mouths melting and melding together. Yoongi placed his leg in providing friction against Hoseok's crotch. Hoseok's breath hitched and a series of mewls escaped his lips.

"Baby I have a gift for you." Yoongi whispered while raining kisses all over Hoseok's neck and letting his teeth graze slightly over Hoseok's skin every now and then. Yoongi parted away and Hoseok let out a whine.

Yoongi picked up the bag and handed it to Hoseok. "Put it on baby."

Hoseok reached his hand in the bag and slowly pulled out what revealed to be a garment filled with white lace and a series of straps. Hoseok quickly wiggled out of Yoongi's clothes and slipped on the lace that delicately hugged every curve of his body.

Yoongi smiled at how perfect and ethereal his boyfriend looked. He browsed through selection after selection but the moment he saw that beautiful white lace he didn't hesitate to buy it, knowing that Hoseok would fit it perfectly.