09 | Skype - Vhope

Top! Hoseok
Bottom! Taehyung

⚠️Warning⚠️
this smut contains:
- oppa kink
- excessive use of the name baby boy
- fingering
- masturbation
- mutual masturbation (?)
- sex over video (?)
and overall gay masturbating.

Enjoy!
————

One week. One week since Hoseok had gone on a business trip. One week before Taehyung and Hoseok started having sex over Skype.

Hoseok laid on his back, facing up at the ceiling over his bed. He missed his baby boy.

His adorable box like smile and his cute hairstyle when he woke up. The way he would squeal when he kissed his thighs or how he would moan when he sucked on that mole right on his hipbone.

All he wanted to do was see his face again.

Hoseok rolled over on his bed to the edge, opening his laptop that lay right there.

He typed Skype into the search bar. Hoseok has been Skyping his baby boy everyday for the past week, but tonight was different. Tonight he wanted to pleasure his baby boy.

He went into his chats and selected 'cutietaetae'.

He then selected the video call button, and waited for him to answer.

While he was waiting, he slid his hand down his chest to his crotch. He massaged the bulge that had started to form as he thought about his baby boy lying underneath him, whimpering as he drilled into his pretty little hole.

By then, Taehyung had picked up and Hoseok had stopped massaging his dick.

"H-hi oppa..." Taehyung blushed on the screen, making Hoseok smile at him.

Hoseok lay on his stomach facing the computer. "Hey, baby boy. Oppa missed you. How are you?"

Taehyung smiled cheerfully at him, replying, "I've been good, oppa. Thanks for asking! How have you been?"

"I've been good, but oppa has been thinking about you recently."

Taehyung blushed harder. "In what ways, oppa?"

Hoseok smirked at the camera. "I imagined you laying underneath me as I fucked you ruthlessly in your pretty little hole. I imagined you being tied up in a bed while I teased you endlessly."

Taehyung hid his face as he replied, "I thought about you too, oppa. Your baby boy is horny."

Hoseok smirked at him. "Strip for me."

Taehyung felt his cheeks heating up. "Yes, oppa."

Taehyung propped up the camera somewhere so Hoseok could see his full body.

He slowly pulled his shirt over his head.

Meanwhile Hoseok had taken his shirt off as well.

Taehyung turned around and slowly wiggled his joggers off him, teasing Hoseok.

Once he had gotten them all the way off, he looked over his shoulder at the computer at Hoseok.

Hoseok happened to be looking at the screen in that exact moment. He was greeted with a view of his baby boy in baby pink lace panties. He felt his cock harden even more and he groaned.

"Fuck, baby boy. You're so sexy."

Taehyung smiled as he slowly pulled down the panties as well, turning around so his whole body was facing the computer. He blushed as Hoseok licked his lips.

"What do you want me to do now, oppa?"

Hoseok looked at Taehyung again. "Finger yourself."

Taehyung complied, going offscreen for a bit to get his lube and his vibrator.

When he returned he moved the computer to face the bed as he lay down on it.

He spread the lube over his fingers and got on all fours, pushing one finger inside himself and moaning softly.

Hoseok discarded of his boxers and began stroking his dick, watching as Taehyung added another and another finger until there were three inside of him.

Taehyung moaned louder. "O-oppa! It feels so g-good..."

Hoseok groaned louder as well. "Shit, baby boy, you're doing so well."

Taehyung looked up with hooded eyes at the computer again. "What n-next, oppa?"

Hoseok smirked. "Use the vibrator."

Taehyung blushed. "O-okay oppa."

Hoseok reached into his nightstand drawer, grabbing a remote. The remote to the vibrator.

Taehyung pulled out his fingers, and moaned as his hole clenched around nothing.

Not for long, however, as he soon replaced his fingers with the much bigger vibrator.

"FUCK! Oppa! It's so big..." Taehyung moaned out in ecstasy.

Hoseok used the remote and turned it on the highest setting.

"Baby boy. Is oppa's dick bigger than that?" Hoseok smirked and he watched Taehyung shake from the large amount of pleasure.

In response, Taehyung only moaned, being in a state of ecstasy.

Hoseok shook his head, clicking his tongue. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, baby boy. You didn't answer me." He turned the vibrator on the lowest setting, relishing in the delight of Taehyung's small whimpers from loss of pleasure.

"It's b-bigger! It's bigger! Just p-please turn it back u-up, oppa!" Taehyung whined and pleaded until Hoseok gave in and turned it back up to the highest setting.

"FUCK!" Taehyung let out a scream. The vibrator was right on his prostate.
"O-oppa! I'm gonna c-cum!" Taehyung moaned loudly, the pleasure was too much to handle.

"Cum for oppa." Hoseok groaned, continuing to jack off to the pleasant sight.

Taehyung clutched the sheets of his bed and screamed as he released his load onto the bed, his stomach, and some even landing on his computer.

Hoseok came soon after as well, releasing onto the screen and some onto his face and chest.

Taehyung collapsed onto the bed from exhaustion, forgetting to turn off the computer.

"Sleep well, baby boy. Till tomorrow." Hoseok shut off his computer, turned off the vibrator, cleaned up, and went to sleep peacefully knowing his baby boy was satisfied.
————
This was an original. I thought it was a bit rushed though. A new chapter will be here shortly, since someone requested.

I went on a bit of a brief hiatus thing, mainly because of stress and anxiety. I've been under-eating and having trouble sleeping the past week.

I've also been really stressed because of a musical I'm doing at my local theatre. We only have three weeks to put on a production, so everyone is really stressed in general.

Sorry again for not updating, and a new chapter will be out soon!