05 | Maid - Yoonkook (pt. 2)

Top! Jungkook
Bottom! Yoongi

the same as last chapter.
————

Jungkook slowly pulled down Yoongi's panties, licking his lips. "Your ass is so cute, baby boy." He pulled out the lube and covered three of his fingers, preparing to penetrate Yoongi's tight little hole.

He started off slowly, with only one finger. Yoongi immediately started moaning. He didn't need that much prep, since he uses a vibrator almost every night.

Soon enough, Jungkook stuck the second finger in. Yoongi started pushing back on the fingers like the good little slut he was. Not long after that, Jungkook pushed his third finger through the rim of Yoongi's tight little hole. Yoongi began moaning loudly and whining, his whines mostly consisting of "Master" and "more!".

"Oh you're being so good for your master, aren't you, baby boy?" Jungkook muttered in Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi replied with a extra loud moan of "Master!"

After that, Jungkook pulled out his fingers out and pulled Yoongi's hips up so that his ass was in the air. Jungkook smirked and admired the view, he slapped Yoongi's ass once.

"A-ah..." Yoongi moaned from just one spank. Jungkook smirked again, "Aw does my baby have a spanking kink?" Yoongi moaned once more when Jungkook spanked him again.

Jungkook pulled off his shirt and pajama pants, taking off his briefs in the process. Jungkook took off the handcuffs temporarily to turn Yoongi over so that he was lying on his back. After that he reattached the handcuffs to Yoongi's wrists. Jungkook wanted to see all of Yoongi's erotic faces as his master pounded into his tight little hole.

Jungkook kissed Yoongi, keeping his lips on the latter's as he slowly pushed into his hole. Yoongi breathed out a drawn out moan of "fuck" as Jungkook started to thrust faster into Yoongi's ass.

Yoongi threw his head back and arched his back as Jungkook continued to pound into him. Jungkook's size was much larger than any other dildo, vibrator, or butt plug Yoongi owned.

Suddenly, Yoongi moaned louder than ever before and arched his back even more than before. "There- oh FUCK- there again!" Jungkook assumed this was Yoongi's prostate and continued to pound into his spot, hitting it every time.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around Yoongi's throat and kept thrusting into him like there was no tomorrow. Yoongi let out choked moans of "MASTER!" As Jungkook choked him harder and fucked him faster.

"M-Master, I'm c-close!" Yoongi's moans were more frequent as Jungkook's cock kept jabbing at Yoongi's prostate.

"Cum for me, baby boy." Just as Jungkook said these words, Yoongi came, releasing onto his chest and continuously twitching and shaking from his orgasm.

No long after, Jungkook came as well, releasing into Yoongi. Yoongi moaned quietly as Jungkook's cum filled up his hole to the brim.

Jungkook took off the handcuffs permanently and flipped Yoongi over, spreading open Yoongi's buttcheeks. He leaned down and licked one fat stripe over Yoongi's hole and up onto his back. Yoongi shook and writhed as Jungkook continued licking over his hole, lapping up the cum.

Yoongi clutched the bedsheets, and moaned. Jungkook started pushing his tongue past the ring of nerves and into Yoongi's hole. He took his tongue out and instead started sucking on the outside of his hole and around it as well. Yoongi was shaking, and yelled "M-master! It's too much!" Jungkook ignored him, licking up the rest of the juices. "M-master, I'm gonna cum!"

Jungkook stuck one finger in Yoongi's hole and thrusted in and out, hitting the prostate almost every time. Yoongi came again, screaming his master's name and collapsing on the bed, exhausted. Jungkook crawled over to him, hugging him from behind and nibbling on his ear, whispering sweet nothings. "Thank you for the meal, baby boy. It was delicious." Jungkook licked Yoongi's ear one more time and they dozed off together in each other's arms.
————
This was an original.

Thank you for reading!