07 | Elevator - Jikook

Top! Jungkook
Bottom! Jimin

⚠️Warning⚠️
this smut contains:
- elevator sex and public (ish) foreplay
- skin biting
- sex without prep
- using spit as lube
- sex in a small space
- hair pulling
- ass slapping
and overall 100% gayyyyyyy smut

Enjoy!
————

"Bite me!" Jimin grumbled angrily. Jungkook was getting on his nerves and making him sexually frustrated. His tight black leather pants and deep cut shirt were not helping his raging hormones.

As they both entered the elevator, Jungkook pinned Jimin against the elevator wall.

He whispered in Jimin's ear, "If you insist, my little mochi."

Jimin shivered and gasped, causing Jungkook to attach his lips to Jimin's. He started kissing him with passion and lust.

Jungkook started praising him in between gasps for air. "So... fucking hot..."

Jimin moaned as Jungkook started groping his butt.

Jungkook began to kiss down Jimin's neck, nipping at the skin and creating hickies.

"Oh... my..." He started moaning as Jungkook began massaging the older's dick through his pants.

Suddenly the intercom came on. "For the time being, the elevator has broken down due to faulty wiring. Don't worry, the elevator will be up and running again in about an hour."

"Good. Gives us more time." Jungkook broke off the kiss and winked at the Jimin. He took off his shirt and smirked.

Jimin gasped silently. Jungkook was more defined than he had thought. His chiseled abs were so fucking hot. "Fuck..."

In return, Jungkook only smirked at the older. "Like what you see?"

Jungkook pulled off Jimin's shirt and traced his abs delicately.

The younger pulled Jimin in by his hips, whispering in his ear, "Babe, I have a little problem down there. Would you mind helping me out?"

Jimin blushed, dropping to his knees as he began to take off Jungkook's belt. He tugged down Jungkook's pants and boxers.

The older licked his lips at the sight. It was so fucking big. His perfect cock stood up straight, the head red and throbbing, some pre-cum escaping as well.

Jimin licked at the tip, taking the head in his mouth and swirling his tongue around it.

"Stop teasing, baby." The younger was getting frustrated.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook innocently as he began to take the whole thing in his mouth, deep throating him and pumping what he couldn't fit in his mouth.

Jungkook closed his eyes and held Jimin's head in place, thrusting quickly in his mouth.

The older's eyes were tearing up, and he was gagging. Jungkook was so big...

Jungkook finally stopped thrusting. "Shit... Jimin." He removed himself from Jimin's mouth.

Jimin turned around, sticking out his ass to Jungkook. "Can you please fuck me?" He turned around to face the younger, moaning as he pressed back onto Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook stuck his hand in front of Jimin's mouth. "Spit." Jimin complied, spitting onto the hand in front of him.

The spit was then rubbed onto Jungkook's length. "Are you ready, babe?"

Jimin moaned quietly, replying, "Just fuck me already!"

Jungkook rammed his entire length into Jimin, who replied with an extra loud moan.

"FUCK!"

Jungkook continued thrusting faster into Jimin,who was being rammed against the elevator wall.

"H-harder, please!" Jimin moaned loudly.

Jungkook pulled the older's hair and continued ramming harder into Jimin, slapping his ass every once in a while.

Jimin's moans were getting higher in pitch as the pleasure soon became too much to handle, and he began needing to cum.

"S-shit I'm- I'm g-gonna cum!" Jimin continued moaning louder and louder and higher and higher until finally his pleasure level was tipped over the edge, and he came all over the elevator wall.

Jungkook continued ramming into Jimin, who was crying from the overstimulation.

"J-Jimin. I'm gonna c-cum." Jungkook grunted as Jimin's walls became tighter and tighter.

"C-cum in me, p-please!" Jungkook spilled his cum into Jimin's ass.

"F-fuck..." Jungkook groaned.

Jimin collapsed on the floor. They both began collecting their clothes and getting dressed, Jimin needing the help of Jungkook since his ass was sore and his legs were wobbly.

Just then, the intercom came on again. "The elevator issue has been resolved safely and the use of the elevator is now allowed. Have a great day."
————
This was an original, sorry if it was a little rushed, I tried to not make it seem like that.

Hope you enjoyed!