19 | Choke Me - Yoonminkook

this smut was requested by @FlyingTufo (thank you for waiting patiently <3)

⚠️Warning⚠️
this smut contains:
- threesome action
- light bondage/choking
- dirty talk and slut calling
- daddy kink and hyung kink
- um idk i guess that's it
- life has been better, and im finding that i don't seem to be updating (or inspired to update) that often anymore
- i also much prefer writing actual books, surprisingly, as im having fun helping my Wattpad friend Mimi (yourassisquaking) with her fantastic books (u should go check them out ;))
- please let me know if you want me to keep updating this book, or stop it when it gets to a certain number of chapters~
- enjoy :)

Enjoy!
————
Yoongi sighed. His boyfriend, Jimin, wouldn't be back from college for a while.

Yoongi was out of college, working multiple jobs, and trying to sell his mixtape on the streets (but failing).

Jimin, on the other hand, was still in college. A social butterfly too. Jimin was the one who would often find gay guys to have threesomes with.

The couple would often include other guys during sex, and both men enjoyed it very much.

Yoongi sat up from the bed he was laying on. Frankly, he felt horny. And very impatient.

He took off his shirt and threw it somewhere else in the room. He admired his abs, and smirked.

He couldn't wait until his two playthings were home.
-
Jimin pulled Jungkook along the sidewalk.

"Jungkook! Hurry up! We have to get there by five!" Both boys scrambled along the sidewalk, coming closer and closer to Jimin's house.

"See, we're almost there!" Jimin looked back at Jungkook. He licked his lips and looked him up and down.

For a shy boy, Jungkook was fit. He could dom anyone easily. Jimin felt himself leaking precum just from the thought of Jungkook roughly pounding into his tight ass.

Jungkook heard the older boy's uneven breathing and become worried. "Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook's deep voice stood out during the silent walk home.

Jimin nodded and looked behind him at Jungkook again, smiling at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. We're here anyways."

Jimin walked up the pathway to their little apartment building and opened it quickly with his keys.

He ushered Jungkook inside before closing and locking the door behind him.

Both boys dropped off their backpacks at the front door and kicked off their shoes, neatly placing them next to each other's.

"Welcome to my humble abode. Make yourself at home!" Jimin happily smiled at Jungkook, who grinned back.

"Hyung? Can we watch a movie?" Jungkook nervously asked. He wasn't good at making conversation, so doing something that didn't require talking was the best option.

Jimin only chuckled and nodded. "Of course! Which movie?"

The younger boy thought about it for a bit, then responded. "What about Iron Man? It's my favorite.." Jungkook smiled softly.

Jimin cooed at Jungkook and smiled. "What ever you want. Just know that my boyfriend might be joining us. He likes Marvel movies too."

Both boys sat on the long couch, almost touching.

Once they had settled in, Yoongi decided to join them. "Who's watching a Marvel movie without me?"

Both of the boys on the couch just shrugged. Jimin patted the spot next to him, his other hand "accidentally" brushing over Jungkook's cock, causing him to get hard.