02 | Heat - Taekook

Bottom! Jungkook
Top! Taehyung

⚠️Warning⚠️
this smut contains:
- master kink
- punishment (spanking)
- anal fingering
- anal fucking
- deaths of ARMYs
- hybrid jungkook
- and overall gay smut

Enjoy!
————
It was times like these that Taehyung was worried about his little hybrid, Jungkook. Taehyung had left him at home since he had to go to work.

"I just hope he doesn't get his heat while I'm at work..." Taehyung muttered to himself.
-
Jungkook sat crisscrossed on the couch facing the tv. He was watching a movie since his master, Taehyung, was at work.

Suddenly the room started heating up and Jungkook felt his cock harden.

He had no idea what was going on, but he felt the need to take all his clothes off and find release.

Jungkook took his shirt off, but he still needed more.

He continued taking his clothes off, until he had nothing left on him.

"Mmph!" He needed to release now, or else he might pass out.

He attempted to stand up and walk to his and Taehyung's room, but ultimately failed. His legs gave out on him and he collapsed on the floor.

He started crawling towards their room, finally arriving there after a lot of struggle.

He pushed himself up onto the bed and laid down, his butt in the air.

He brought his hand up to his hole and inserted a digit.

"Mmmph..." He started fingering himself, feeling the need to release become even harder to bear.

Soon he inserted another finger in, now pumping both fingers in and out.

He let out a broken moan, his voice cracking midway. He was desperate for Taehyung.
-
"Taehyung!" Taehyung turned his head towards the person who called his name. It was his boss.

"Yes, Sir?" His boss strode over to Taehyung's cubicle and put his hand on his shoulder.

"You can go home for the day, you've been working extra hard." His boss walked away, most likely back to his office.

Taehyung sighed in relief, he really had been working extra hard and he needed a break.

Taehyung grabbed his things and thanked his boss on his way out.
-
The drive was slower than usual, and with Taehyung being worried about Jungkook it didn't make the drive go any faster.

When he arrived home, he heard some odd moaning noises coming from his and Jungkook's room.

Taehyung set his briefcase down near the door and quietly walked to their room, opening the door as quiet as he could.

He saw Jungkook, ass in the air, fingering himself while moaning into his pillow.

Taehyung smirked, walking towards Jungkook while taking off his clothes. He stopped right behind Jungkook and stared at him, admiring the sight.

He pulled out Jungkook's fingers, inserting his own.

Jungkook turned his head around to face Taehyung, the look of lust still apparent on his face.

"P-please master." Jungkook moaned, pleading Taehyung to just fuck him.

"Oh but baby boy, don't you think you deserve a punishment?" Taehyung smirked, still pumping his fingers in and out of Jungkook's hole.

Jungkook was too caught up in pleasure to answer Taehyung's question.

Taehyung brought his hand up and smacked Jungkook's ass, leaving a red mark.