05 | Maid - Yoonkook (pt. 1)

Top! Jungkook
Bottom! Yoongi
(also maid!Yoongi as well)

⚠️Warning⚠️
this smut contains:
- sir kink / master kink
- slut shaming
- handcuffs
- choking
- multiple orgasms
- oral sex / ass eating
- crossdressing
- and overall very gay smut

Enjoy!
————

Yoongi loved the feeling of being tied up and choked, a kink he couldn't tell anyone. Especially not his master.

But every night he would go to his room and bring out his black shoe box and grab his vibrator. He would stick it in himself, put a blindfold on and pretend it was his master, Jungkook.

Yoongi licked his lips and bit them softly as he prepared dinner for his master.

He fiddled with his French maid's dress and pouted. The hemline would never go past his his knees like he wanted, and instead would always rest just slightly above his mid thigh.

Once Yoongi thought the spaghetti was finished cooking, he took it off the stove and put it on a plate. His master had been exhausted all day from overworking himself yesterday.

Yoongi walked upstairs to wake up his master. He lightly knocked on his master's bedroom door and listened for his master to say it was okay for him to come in.

"Come in, baby boy." Jungkook said quietly. Just his voice made Yoongi shiver, it was so deep and raspy from just waking up.

Yoongi quietly opened the door and walked over the side of his master's bed. He bowed, saying, "Master. Your food is ready and on the table."

Yoongi turned around and before he could leave, Jungkook grabbed his wrist and pulled Yoongi back to him.

"Y-yes, master?" Yoongi shivered, scared of what would happen next.

Jungkook smirked at him and replied, "I'm grateful that you made food, but why eat that when there's something much more delicious in front of me?"

Jungkook licked his lips and pulled Yoongi on top of him. Yoongi straddled him, waiting for something to happen, while slowly grinding against Jungkook's clothed dick.

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's hips and turned them over, so that Yoongi was on the bottom with his clothed cock in front of his master's face.

Jungkook slowly pulled up Yoongi's dress, revealing his lacy pink panties.

Jungkook smirked and licked his lips. "How adorable. My baby boy likes to wear scandalous lacy panties for his master, doesn't he?"

Jungkook licked the outside of the clothed dick and smirked up at Yoongi. He watched Yoongi's reaction as Jungkook kept licking.

Yoongi's body was shaking and he was whining a bunch of profanities. "F-f-fuck..." Yoongi breathed out.

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi. "What do you want your master to do to you, baby boy?"

Yoongi whined replying, "I want master to tie me up and fuck me hard and fast while choking me until I can't breathe and I can only remember his name. I want master to keep fucking me until I cum for him as many times as he wants. After that, I want master to lick my pretty little hole. Please do all of this, S-Sir..."

That last word was enough to drive Jungkook over the edge. Jungkook's cock immediately hardened and he looked Yoongi in the eye, muttering his response, "Gladly."

Jungkook got up from the bed and went downstairs to get something.

Once he came back up, Yoongi saw him holding his black shoe box. "H-how did you know?" Yoongi gasped and blushed a little.

Jungkook only smirked and licked his lips. "You think I don't hear you every night, turning on your little vibrator and fucking yourself? I bet you hope it's me, you little slut."

Yoongi turned red like a tomato and grabbed a pillow, pressing his face to it.

Jungkook chuckled.

Yoongi watched as Jungkook pulled out the lube, blindfold, collar, and handcuffs.

Yoongi gasped muttering, "A-are you gonna use all of t-that on me?" Jungkook only chuckled in response.

Yoongi laid helpless as Jungkook turned him around so he was laying on his stomach and handcuffed him to the bed. He could no longer see what was going on, especially after the blindfold went on.

Jungkook put the collar on Yoongi and smiled. Boy, was this gonna be fun.
————