17 | Double - Taeminkook (pt. 2)

Excerpt from VMinKook | Desparate by SarahBear1013 on Ao3 (Archive of our own).

Top! Jungkook
Switch! Jimin
(Power)Bottom! Taehyung

⚠️Warning⚠️
this smut contains:
- choking
- this was requested, just letting you know
- idk i guess choking is the only warning
- one cock in the ass, one ass on the cock
and overall extremely gay smut.

Enjoy!
————
Jungkook pushes Jimin down onto the bed rather roughly and is on top of him in the next second, kissing him deeply and forcing his tongue into the older's mouth.

Meanwhile, Taehyung palms Jimin's erection through his shorts and tugs gently, making Jimin moan into Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook's hands are all over Jimin's body, pushing his shirt up his stomach, fingers roughly pinching his nipples, nails digging into the valleys between the peaks of the older's muscles.

Taehyung's hand makes its way underneath Jimin's boxers and grips his now fully hard cock, pulling on it as he strokes his shaft up and down at a fast pace.

Taehyung and Jungkook know Jimin loves the rough treatment, which works out perfectly because they each can have a rough touch when they're in the right mood.

"Fuck me please~" Jimin's back arches off of the bed when Taehyung's thumbnail digs into his slit and uses his precum to stroke him faster.

"Who do you want to fuck you, baby?" Taehyung's deep voice right in Jimin's ear sends a shiver up his spine. His free hand lightly travels up Jimin's body and presses down lightly around his throat as he awaits his answer.

"Mmh~ Jungkook please, and Taehyungie, please, um-- fuck!!" Jimin is so caught up in pleasure that he doesn't realize Jungkook has stripped them both from the waist down, lubed up his hard cock, and pushed into Jimin's tight ass in one hard thrust.

"Please what?" As Jungkook starts moving, Taehyung forces Jimin to look into his eyes. "Tell me what you want."

"Agh right there Jungkookie, fuck!" Jimin cries out loudly when Jungkook finds his prostate. "Tae, please ride me with your hand wrapped around my neck. Choke me~"

"Gladly." Taehyung smirks down at Jimin as he takes off his boxers and quickly lubes up Jimin's cock before slowly sinking down onto him, both men moaning from the feeling. Taehyung's large hand wraps around his neck and squeezes roughly. Each snap of Jungkook's hips sends a jolt of pleasure through Jimin's body, and soon he's lost in pleasure, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as Taehyung's thumb presses down on Jimin's most sensitive spot on his neck.

"Fuck Jimin, so tight--" Jungkook grunts as his fingers dig into Jimin's hips so he can fuck him harder. Each thrust of his hips sends Jimin thrusting hard into Taehyung, who rolls his hips in a relentless rhythm against Jimin's. When Jimin's moans grow louder, Taehyung's hand squeezes Jimin's throat harder, effectively cutting off the noises he makes.

Jungkook's cock hitting Jimin's prostate over and over has him close to cumming, and he cries out more loudly than before, probably disturbing their neighbors, as his cum shoots deep inside Taehyung's ass.

Jungkook snaps his hips hard and spills his cum inside Jimin, and he thrusts shallowly in and out as Taehyung cums seconds after Jimin, growling low in his throat as he paints Jimin's chest in stripes of white.

He shallowly bounces on Jimin's softening cock a few more times, moaning softly before collapsing onto his side. Jimin and Jungkook follow suit, trying to avoid the sticky mess that their cum had made.

"Thank you," Jimin pants, "that was awesome."

"Damn right it was." Jungkook smirks as he pecks Jimin's lips.

"I can't believe you came so hard, Jiminie." Taehyung grins.

"I know." Jimin chuckles. "I guess that's what happens when I have so many of my turn-ons hit at once." His eyelids droop. "I need sleep."

"Wait, we need to change the sheets." Taehyung and Jungkook get up and move a sleepy Jimin so they can put new sheets on the bed, then they all snuggle naked under the covers, holding each other as they fall asleep.
————

So... wHaT dO yOu tHiNk?

Please keep requesting things, it helps me publish chapters faster (because if not, I'll be sitting there with no new chapters for about two months).

If school wasn't this hard, I wouldn't be considering doing this for a living.

I kind of want to make a patron page or gofundme page, what do you think?

That's all from me, your least favorite author ;)

Toodles!