"Youre always right there when I need ya."

Longfellow certainly made the trip to Acadia interesting. He told old fisherman's stories, tales about bar fights, and mostly about other townsfolk. Sooner than you thought though, you were at this Acadia you'd heard so much about. Longfellow left you to do as you pleased there, wishing you luck on your journey. "So this is Acadia. It's about what I expected." Nick said quietly, looking over the surroundings as you approached the door. It opened quietly, a log hallway lay out before you. "Katsumi shouldn't have gotten far...let's check the main rooms." You said, really just curious about the place. The main area was filled with computers and...a synth. But...this synth was different. "Greetings." This new synth looked to you, then to Nick. "Nick? Nick is that really you?" This new synth started to get up to look closer at Nick "Brother, after all-" "Woah woah woah, slow down....pal. I don't have a brother." Nick spoke suspiciously "and if I did I'd most certainly remember. And who are you anyway? And just why exactly do you...look like me..." And expression of deep confusion spread across Nicks face. "I am DiMA. We were together inside the institute Nick. You and I, are prototypes. Personality prototypes. You had a direct personality encoded onto you. I, was allowed to develop my own personality." Nicks brow furrowed, growing more and more confused. "Um...DiMA right? Nick and I are here looking for a girl by the name of Katsumi."  DiMA looked over to you, a small smile across his face. "Yes. Katsumi is here, safe, and well." You sighed with relief. "Well it is crucial that Nick and I see her as soon as possible." "Yes, that is allowed. But first, may I ask you a simple question." "Um...sure. Go for it." "Are you a synth?" You almost burst out laughing "why of course not!! I'm obviously alive." "Think about this seriously. What is your earliest memory?" "Well I was getting ready for the day as the bomb fell but before-" you paused "before that I...." You furrowed a brow. You wracked your brain for an earlier memory. But....nothing came to mind. You looked to Nick, feeling like you were going to pass out. Are you really even a human being? But...you gave birth to Shaun!! But that could be an implanted memory... "I..." You passed out, Nick catching you.

NICK POV
In the blink of an eye, (y/n) was nearly going to slam her head into the floor. Luckily for her I had just been able to catch her. "You better not be playing some kind of mind game here buddy." I felt a mild anger stir within me as I held (y/n)'s body close to my chest. "Nick, I merely wanted to know out of curiosity. Please believe me, I intend no harm." A million questions were racing through my mind at a million miles an hour. Now, not only ones of my own identity, but hers...was (y/n) a synth? It could explain the damage resistance she has, and her apparent lack of memory. I felt her skin, wondering if it was a Generation 3 formulated product, or real tissue. "Nick, you worry for her. Do you feel emotionally connected with her?" "(Y/N) is one of the closest most well...tolerant friends I've ever had. Of course I'd worry if she's alright. You have your personality. Mine is from a dead man and God knows (y/n) is now struggling with the idea of her mind being from someone else too!" I lashed out, begging to feel quite fed up. "Look here DiMA, I'm watching you. Brother or not, I don't know anything about you. Watch yourself." I carried (y/n) to the closest bench to tend to her, pushing a strand of hair from her face. "Please wake up soon doll..."