Part 4

Sanskar lifting ragini and entering into hospital.
All follows him.

Sanskar makes ragini lay on bed and doctors are checking.
Sanskar is waiting outside and roaming here and there.

Dadi:-sanskar untill now u didnot answer to our questions.

Sanskar:-its not right place to answer dadi plz wait for sometime i give all answers to u.

Doctor comes out and scolds all.

Doctor:-she is having high fever how can u negelect her health like that .

Shekhar:-we r sry but how she now.

Doctor:-i gave injection to her she will get senses within 2 hours after that u can take her home but u have to be carefull untill her fever gets control.

Sanskar:-ok doctor i will take care and can i see her.

Doctor:-who r u

Sanskar:-i am her husband.

Everyone looks at sanskar and his consern towards ragini so everyone keeps quite..

Dadi and dadu looks at each other and smiles.

Dp:-will u answer now.

Sanskar:-can u wait untill we reach home or shall we make a scene here also.

Ram prasad:-sanskar mind your tongue you r talking to my brother.

Sanskar:-brother really dad, i hope after
knowing truth also u will say like this or not lets see and after wat ever he did with me will you still support him.

Ram:-wat ever u did for that only u got punishment.

Sanskar:-so u still believe that i did that and turns to laksh and says see laksh they r not beliving me do u want to say something or still want stay mum.

Swara looks at laksh who is bending down his head and starts thinking wat ever he did.

Sujatha:-i dont know who is right and who is wrong sanskar, but before trusting u i will trust my upbringings but today wat you did with ragini .. is not at all good sanskar. You just can't marry her without her knowledge.. Leave about us Atleast you should have considered her feelings..

Sanskar:-maa

Doctor comez and says patient is ok u can take her home but still she is feeling dizzy so becarefull.

Sanskar goes inside and bring her out.

Shekhar and dp stops him and asks where r u taking her..

Sanskar turns and says with confidently I am taking her to where she belongs. i am taking my wife to my house untill now she tookcare about me and now its my turn to care about her..

They both gets shocked .

Sanskar leaves to maheswari mansion and places ragini on bed in sanskar room and covers her with blanket and comes out. Onces after caring her hair...

Sanskar comes out and finds whole family in hall.

Sanskar:-u want my answers right fine then.

He goes to dp .

Sanskar:-u fixed laksh marriage with ragini before right did u ask him whether he likes her or not.

Dp:-wat need to ask him. we know what is right and wrong and we thought she is right for him.

Sanskar:-u thought seriously badai papa u thought about whom about your self.

if u thought about them then u should ask their opinion because it's about their life... Its marriage not any admission in college and yaa parents know wat is good and bad but here its a life of two people u can decide just like that..