Part 10

The episode starts with .
Ragini coming out wearing a pink saree
Sanskar sees her (like in pic) and gets up slowly getting attracted to her.

Ragini coming out wearing a pink sareeSanskar sees her (like in pic) and gets up slowly getting attracted to her

He slowly moves towards her by reminding their kiss.
Ragini who is watching him coming close to her she too
Remembers their  kiss incident and starts moving back.

Sanskar in her mind.
I cant wait anymore ragini i am going to say my feeling to you.

Sanskar:-ragini i want to say something to you. To which she too nodes her head.

He holds rags hand brings her close to him.
Ragini is watching at his eyes in excitement.

Sanskar:-i lo...

Phone rings .

Sanskar closes his eyes and opens them gets angry and takes his phone to cut but see the name and immediately goes from their leaving ragini hand.
Ragini watches him with surprised expression but feels sad..

Ragini pov..

I thought he will say that he likes me but.. Its OK ragini... Its seems that phone call is important one..

Sanskar comes back and says we have to go back now itself.
Ragini :- but..

Sanskar :- come on ragini, it's important. We have to leave right now..

Ragini:- but for what we planned this trip didn't fulfilled na.. (she widens her eyes thinking that she revealed truth behind this trip)..

Sanakar:-what. Which plan are you talking about and "we" means who is with you ragini..

Ragini:- wo... Woo...Pls don't scold me.. I and swara planned this trip to bring you and Laksh together..

She holds her ears and says sorry... By closing her eyes..

She slowly opens her eyes and sees sanskar smiling at her..

He without giving any replay says.. Let's goo.. Making ragini puzzled.

They all gets into car.. Ragini was observing him and his behavior while sanskar says..

Look front ragini you were distracting Me...

She pouts and looks, front making three giggle.

They all reach maheswari mansion.
By entering .

Sanskar rushes inside leaving three of them in confusion. They too follows him.

Sanskar rushes inside and finds..

A man stands from sofa  and turns to sanskar with broad smile and two girls and one more boy are watching them.

Sanskar:-badai bhai and hugs him immediately while that man hugs him back. the man is relived as arnav singh asr.