Part 8(b) Brand New One.. Not Their In Tu..

New episode.. Not their in tu..

Sanskar was sitting with laptop and doing work...
In between he lifts his head and sees excited ragini who is roaming no no in fact running all over room..

He looks on at her and frowns seeing her taking few clothes inside cupboard and few clothes out from it and again placing them inside luggage

He looks on at her and frowns seeing her taking few clothes inside cupboard and few clothes out from it and again placing them inside luggage..he frowns at her act..

He finally... Speaks up of not able to control the urge to ask her what she was doing..

Sanskar :- may I knew what are you doing... Are you keeping clothes inside cupboard or in luggage..
(Before she could speak he continues)
For your kind information we are going for 2 days only  that to first our farm house which is in outskirts of Kolkata not in outskirts of America that you were packing lot if stuff..

Ragini pouts comes towards him angrily after placing those clothes on bed.. By her steps sanskar gets scared and moves back in sitting position only while she leans towards him and says..

Ragini:- for your kind information... I am unpacking my clothes from luggage which came from badi to your cupboard and I am taking clothes from cupboard to luggage for our trip.

And I am excited to go on trip because I am going with you all.. Whether it's here only or in America, I don't care and now listen you. Mr. Sanskar Maheswari.. Don't create drama and say what clothes you want me to pack or you only will pack say fast.. But as per my knowledge let me pack some good and fashionable clothes. so that people won't say..

Arey beti where are you going with your father..

Saying this she goes and bits her tongue by her joke on him and sees him with her corner of eyes sensing no response from sanskar..

She giggles and mumers..

"I think he did not understand what I meant... Let me add more spicy to it.."

Thinking this she turns but collides with him and Jerks back making him to fold her shoulders immediately in protective way..

He makes her stand while she composes... And he keeps his hands inside his pockets and say..