Help and Disbelieve

~ Ash's POV ~

As I ran down the hall all I could think was that I just left my best friend with a murderer, 'really smart, really fucking smart.' I thought as I stopped, but I couldn't go back, she would kill me for sure, even if it was only deleting and we could be brought back, it was still kinda like dying, and probably as painful, my only hope was the other five, I had to get them to believe me, but as I ran to there rooms, I was already in tears, I tried to hold them back, but the anger and being so scared started to  show, I was shaking uncontrollably and couldn't stop, as I approached Dean's room, knocking very fast and-

~ POV Over ~

Dean opened the door and looked down a the shaking boy " The hell do you want??" He asked, Ash was still crying " P-please let me in,,, they took him!! SHE took him!! Help me please." Was all he could say before passing out from being so scared. Dean sighed and picked Ash putting him in what used to be Scout's bed. Then he called the others.

Kuni and Toris were the first to show up. Kuni yawned, it was clear he had just woke up " Why call us here so late-- I was having a dream that I me-" Dean cut him off " Look." He said pointing to the sleeping boy " Why is ash here??" Kuni asked, Dean told them how he arrived " Hmmm, seems like he's in trouble?" Kuni said, Toris had nodded off, leaning against Kuni his head on the boy's shoulder. Dean and Kuni continued to talk until John and Keith arrived, " Wha- Why is that kid here?" John asked " Well if it isn't that trouble maker--" Keith added. Dean looked at them " I think he's in trouble." He said, John frowned " well, yea, he's ALWAYS in trouble." Dean shook his head " No, like really bad trouble. Notice anyone missing?" He asked, the other three that were AWAKE looked at each other, and shrugged " Besides Scout, no not really."

Dean face-palmed " Fuyuki isn't here, dumdasses." He said, Kuni frowned " No need for name calling-- " He muttered. John looked around " Oh yea, guess your right..." Dean then crossed his arms and leaned against the wall " When Ash knocked on my door, he said that 'they took him, she took him' But i don't know who She or they is, so we'll have to wait until he wakes up to-" 

Before Dean could finish, Ash shout awake, screaming " THEY TOOK HIM!!" Dean tried to calm him down, hushing him and shaking him, YEAAA like that's gonna calm him, good job Deanie my boy. After a little while Ash stopped screaming and look around at the boys surrounded him, staring at him " Ash, could you tell us what happened?" Kuni asked, ash sighed " You wouldn't believe me...so what's the point...."

The boys looked at each other, Toris, who had finally woken up, due to all the scream, I mean, who could sleep through that shit? " Well, If you tell us, we'll never know if we believe you or not." He said sleeply. Ash nodded " We'll... you see... Fuyuki.. was taken by Principle Portal..." He said, they nodded, telling him to continue " She's been keeping a really big secret from everyone in this school... and Fuyuki and I knew about it... That's why we always get in trouble..... and why Scout jumped off that building... Because he was in her way...remembering what everyone forgot...what she made us forget." He took a deep breathe " He was getting in her way... So she got rid of him.. Deleted him to get it right.... The same thing that she plans to do to all of us.."

Kuni interrupted " Wait, what did she make us forget??" He asked, Ash looked at him " Oh, of course... That's the most important part of this whole thing... She made you forget you all Fandoms."