Twist

Okay, gonna start calling them be their Fandom names

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening the door, confused, Supernatural and Sherlock walked into the room. Portal was on the ground. Her eyes grey, and lifeless, not like the were full of life anyway, she was a robot. But still.

Supernatural walked over to Portal "Well...no need for this..." He said, as Sherlock looked at the virus. But it didn't make any sense. Wasn't she the one behind everything?

"Sherlock...." Supernatural said "This doesn't make any sense!" He said, Sherlock looked at the flash drive and back at Portal. He was right, it didn't.

As the two were trying to sort things out, the door slammed shut, and a laugh was heard "HELLO GUYS!" Someone shouted, and be the sound of it, the person was in the room.

A boy came out from the shadows, Supernatural, and Sherlock looked at each other.

"Merlin?!"

They said in unison.

"Yeap!" He said smiling.

They looked at each other again, then down at Portal "Did you do that?" Supernatural asked, Merlin looked down at Portal "Well yes, but don't worry! She's just turned off~" He said.

Sherlock sighed " I don't understand... Why?" Merlin shrugged "Well I got to thinking. Sense no one remembers me... Why not make them feel how I feel." He said smiling.

"So you delete them?!" Supernatural shouted, Merlin nodded "When your all gone, Ill be the only one."

That sounded familiar, but where? That's right, it was the same thing Portal said.

"Then why did you use Portal?" Sherlock asked Merlin sighed "Everyone has there paws. Your all my paws, I wrapped up, and put into a game." He said, with a little insane smile. Anyone would go insane if they were forgotten as well.

"Now, after I get rid of you. I'll get rid of the others as well."