Bad News..

As the student's of Fan no sekai Academy stood in the middle of the field, staring at the principal, the sky began to darken. The woman cleared her thoat, " Student's... I really don't know how to say this.... Mostly, because I don't want to believe it myself... but... This morning at 6:00 A.M. a teacher found a student.... Dead in front of the Library.." 

Gasped and whispers could be heard from the student's, someone asked if they were aloud to go home, she shook her " No, no one is going home.... but as of right now, class is canceled and we would like you to stay in your rooms for the time being." she asked.

Fuyuki looked at Ash, grabbing his arm as they ran off to their room " I wonder who it was...." Ash said as they ran. Fuyuki shrugged " well,,, we'll find out in a minute.." He said. Ash tried to open the door as he was running, but failed. Running into the door instead and stumbling back. Fuyuki sighed and opened the door as they both ran into the room. Covering their walls were pictures from every single Fandom they knew. 

The boy's glanced at each other, then at the wall. Noticing something about the Attack on Titan poster hanging by the Hetalia poster they got from Kuni. The Acttak on Titan picture started to fade, and soon, was gone. Ash's eyes widened in shock, " I-it was Eren...." He said. Fuyuki bit his bottom lip " If only they would listen to us!! But every time we try to say something, we get in some type of trouble."